DUBLIN, June 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Knee and Hip Replacements Market (By Type, Material, Fixation, Approach): Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The Global Knee and Hip Replacements market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 5.15% during 2016-2021. On the basis of market segment, the market has been segmented into two categories namely; Knee replacements and hip replacements market with its sub segments.
Due to the growing problem of osteoarthritis, bone preservation, less healing time and technological advancement like minimally invasive surgeries has led to an increase in the knee & hip replacement market. Countries in emerging economies are increasingly becoming the focus point of the manufacturers given the huge demand for knee and hip replacement surgeries.
Improvement in technology with increasing prevalence of obesity and diabetes and the inclination of young population has been driving the market. Lack of awareness combined with higher cost of surgery has hampered the growth of the industry. Rising Prevalence Of revision surgeries combined increasing capabilities of implants in emerging nations, leading to medical tourism have grown over the years. Focus has shifted towards the emerging markets like Asia Pacific and South America driven by medical tourism.
- Exactech Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mathys Ltd Bettlach
- Medtronic PLC
- Smith & Nephew plc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Think Surgical, Inc.
- Wright Medical Group.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Product Overview
5. Global Knee and Hip Replacement Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Knee & Hip Replacement Market: By Type (Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement)
7. Global Knee Replacement Market: By Type (Total Knee Replacement, Partial Replacement, Revision Knee replacement)
8. Knee Replacement Market: By Material (Metal alloys, ceramics, plastics)
9. Knee Replacement Market: By Fixation Procedure (Cemented Fixation, Cement less fixation, Hybrid fixation)
10. Global Hip Replacement Market
11 Hip Replacement Market: By Type (Total Hip Replacement, Partial Hip Replacement, Hip resurfacing)
12. Hip Replacement Market: By Procedure (Direct Anterior Approach, Anterolateral Approach, Posterolateral Approach)
13. Hip Replacement Market: By Fixation Procedure (Cemented Fixation, Cement less fixation, Hybrid fixation)
14. Hip Replacement Market: By Material (Metal-on-Polyethylene, Ceramic-on-Polyethylene, and Others (Metal-on-Metal, Ceramic-on-Ceramic, Ceramic-on-Metal))
15. Knee and Hip Replacement Market: By Region
16. Europe Knee and Hip Replacement Market
17. North America Knee and Hip Replacement Market
18. Asia Pacific Knee and Hip Replacement Market
19. RoW Knee and Hip Replacement Market
20. Market Dynamics
21. SWOT Analysis
22. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Dental Implant and Prosthetic Market
23. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
24. Competitive Landscape
25 Company Profiling
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ms4wth/global_knee_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-knee--hip-replacements-market-cagr-growth-of-515-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-medtronic-stryker-corp-think-surgical-300283128.html
SOURCE Research and Markets