The Mass Notification Systems (MNS) market size is forecast to reach a value of USD 9.69 billion by 2021.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the MNS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to improve their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Business communications applications of MNS are gaining traction and witnessing its deployment across multiple industry environments since it ensures cohesive and collaborative enagement between multiple parties such as employees, customers, and partners. Business communications applications enable real-time, online learning, and collaboration by ease and streamlined access of organizationational resources.
An Interoperable emergency communications is instrumental in attaining technical and operational interoperability by establishing and adopting common alerting and warning protocols, standards, terminology, and operating procedures by respective agencies in various countries. IPAWS integrates new and existing public alert & warning systems and technologies in order to provide the federal, state, territorial, tribal, and local alert and warning authorities a broader range of message options and communications pathways, thereby increasing their capacity to save lives and property.
- A Division of Blackberry Ltd
- Athoc Inc.
- Desktop Alert, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Everbridge Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- IBM Corporation (Amatra)
- Mir3, Inc.
- Omnilert, LLC
- Siemens AG
- Xmatters, Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis, By Component
8 Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis, By Solution
9 Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis, By Application
10 Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis, By Deployment Type
11 Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis, By User Type
12 Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis, By Vertical
13 Geographic Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Company Profiles
16 Key Innovators
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4kdkl/mass_notification
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-mass-notification-system-market-value-of-usd-969-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-mir3-xmatters-omnilert-300299303.html
SOURCE Research and Markets