DUBLIN, April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Microscopy Market Outlook: 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The microscopy market is forecast to reach a vaule of USD 6,830.4 million by 2020.
The market is witnessing a rapid shift from conventional microscopes to integrated digital image analysis systems. Microscopy form a major part of large number of research projects that rely on private and government funding. In recent years, the market has seen a considerable increase in the R&D funding from public as well as private sector. Thus, favourable funding scenario is expected to directly boost the demand for research tools including microscopy devices.
This latest publication describes major microscopy market segments and includes comprehensive analysis of optical microscopy, electron microscopy, scanning probe microscopy, and other type of microscopes along with the various types of consumables and accessories. The study further analyzes various application areas of microscopy such as life science & healthcare, semiconductors, material sciences, and others. This study also analyzes the market at a country level covering all the major countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the historical market for microscopy across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2020?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global microscopy market?
- What are the burning issues of the global microscopy market?
- Who are the major players in the global microscopy market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the recent developments in the global microscopy market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global microscopy market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions?
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Danish Micro Engineering
- FEI Co.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Jeol Ltd.
- Nikon Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Oxford Instruments (Asylum Research)
1 Introduction to Global Microscopy Market
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Insights
4 Global Microscopy Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Product
5 Global Microscopy Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Application
6 Microscopy Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Geography
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6shd8s/global_microscopy
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-microscopy-market-value-of-usd-68304-million-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-danish-micro-engineering-fei-hitachi-300245312.html
SOURCE Research and Markets