DUBLIN, July 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Microspheres Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The market size of microspheres is forecast to reach a value of USD 7.37 billion by 2021. The growing demand from major applications such as medical technology, cosmetics & personal care, oil & gas, and life science & biotechnology is expected to drive the demand for microspheres. The growing healthcare services sector is significantly driving the demand for microspheres.
The medical technology application is expected to witness the highest growth rate between 2016 and 2021. The demand for microspheres is increasing in medical technology application for controlled drug release delivery systems.
The advantage of using microspheres in drug-delivery matrix is that they can encapsulate many types of drugs, including small molecules, proteins, and nucleic acids, and can be easily administered through a syringe needle. They are generally biocompatible, can provide high bioavailability, and are capable of sustained release for long periods of time.
South America is expected to be the fastest-growing market in the forecast period. The growing demand of microspheres in medical technology and cosmetics & personal care applications is driving the demand for microspheres in the region. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the second-fastest growing microspheres market due to growing healthcare and construction industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on microsphere offered by the top players in the global microsphere market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the microsphere market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for microsphere across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global microsphere market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global microsphere market
- 3M Company
- Akzo Nobel Expancel
- Chase Corporation
- Luminex Corporation
- MO SCI Corporation
- Matsumoto Yushi-Seiyaku Co. Ltd
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Other Manufacturers of Microspheres
- Potters Industries LLC
- Sigmund Lindner Gmbh
- Trelleborg AB
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Microspheres Market, By Type
7 Microsheres Market, By Raw Material
8 Microsheres Market, By Application
9 Regional Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5j8vx/microspheres
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-microspheres-market-value-of-usd-737-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-luminex-corp-mo-sci-corp-trelleborg-300297390.html
SOURCE Research and Markets