DUBLIN, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Natural Gas Compressors Market By Technology (Positive Displacement Compressor Vs. Dynamic Compressor), By Application (Upstream, Midstream and Downstream), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global natural gas compressors market is forecast to reach a value of US$ 5.5 billion by 2021. The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with natural gas compressors manufacturers, buyers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global natural gas compressors market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, compressor manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Natural Gas Compressors Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
- Ariel Corporation
- Atlas Copco Energas GmbH
- Bauer Compressors Inc.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Burckhardt Compression Holding AG
- Ebara Corporation
- Exterran Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Howden Thomassen Compressors BV
- IHI Compressor and Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Man Diesel & Turbo SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Compressor Corporation
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co. Ltd
- Neuman & Esser Group
- Shenyang Blower Works Ltd
- Siemens AG
- Solar Turbine Inc.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Natural Gas Compressors Market Outlook
5. Global Natural Gas Compressors Market Regional Analysis
6. Europe Natural Gas Compressors Market Outlook
7. North America Natural Gas Compressors Market Outlook
8. South America Natural Gas Compressors Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Natural Gas Compressors Market Outlook
10. Global Natural Gas Compressors Market Segmental Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Impact Analysis
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jnll5g/global_natural
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-natural-gas-compressors-market-value-of-usd-55-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2011-2021---key-vendors-ebara-corp-kobleco-siemens-300272995.html
SOURCE Research and Markets