DUBLIN, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nerve Gas Auto-Injector Market" report to their offering.
Nerve gas auto-injector is an important piece of self-aid equipment which helps soldiers to protect themselves from the effects of chemical agents during battle. These auto-injectors have imposed the injectable drug delivery technology which is a combination of two major segments; devices and formulation. The formulations used in these injectors are specifically administered for the prevention from the severe effects of the poisoning nerve agent Organosphosphorous. These formulations are typically the antidotes such as Atropine, Pralidoxime Chloride, Diazepam, and Morphine which are filled in the devices as per the dosages to be injected in the human body.
North America accounted for the major market share for the nerve gas auto injector market in 2015, followed by Europe. Within North America, the U.S. accounted for the major market share. Pacific and Middle East have relatively smaller market share but these regions are expected to grow at a significant pace.
This report forecasts the market size of segments with respect to various regions, which include major countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW) over the forecast period. The degree of competition in the market has been identified by various parameters, including key market players.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the nerve gas auto injector market on the basis of type and end user
- To analyze the degree of competition in the market by identifying various parameters, including key market players
- To identify and analyze the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the nerve gas auto injector market
- To forecast the market size of segments with respect to various regions, which include major countries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically profile the key market players
- Baxter International Inc.
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. Llc.
- Sopharma Ad.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Nerve Gas Auto Injector Market
7 Geographic Analysis
8 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zld6rq/nerve_gas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets