DUBLIN, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ophthalmology Devices Market - Market Share Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The global ophthalmology devices market is forecast to reach a value of USD 58.05 billion by 2021.
In 2015, North America commanded the largest share of the ophthalmology devices market, followed by Europe. The U.S. is a prime market for ophthalmology devices due to the high healthcare expenditure in the country, presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and increasing prevalence of eye diseases with the rising aging population. The Asia-Pacific market is expected to witness the highest growth in the coming years primarily due to the growing focus of manufacturers in APAC countries to increase their market shares in the APAC ophthalmology device industry.
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping greater market shares.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players operating in the ophthalmology devices market. The report analyzes the ophthalmology devices market by product type across all regions
- Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, R&D activities, and new product launches in the ophthalmology devices market
- Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets based on product and region
- Exhaustive information about new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the ophthalmology devices market
- In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analyses of the leading players in the ophthalmology devices market.
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
- Alcon, Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Essilor International S.A.
- HAAG-Streit Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Ophthalmology Devices Market, By Product
8 Ophthalmology Devices Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6x9zxd/ophthalmology
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-ophthalmology-devices-market-value-of-usd-5805-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-nidek-topcon-ziemer-ophthalmic-systems-300303159.html
SOURCE Research and Markets