DUBLIN, Mar. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Organic Beverages Market By Type (Organic Coffee & Tea, Organic Dairy Alternatives, Organic Soft Drinks, Organic Alcohol Beverages & Others), By Region (Europe, North America, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global organic beverages market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2016 - 2021, on account of changing consumers preference coupled with various health benefits.
Global organic beverages market has been broadly segmented into five categories, namely, organic coffee & tea, organic dairy alternatives, organic soft drinks, organic alcohol beverages, and others.
Growing health concerns, increasing pesticide and chemical poisoning cases and improving per capita spending on organic products are expected to boost the demand for organic beverages across the globe during forecast period. Moreover, continuous product innovations and aggressive marketing strategies adopted by organic beverages manufacturing companies as well as online retailers are anticipated to drive global organic beverages market during 2016-2021.
In addition, health benefits associated with organic beverages due to less use of fertilizers for cultivation of raw materials required for production of organic beverages such as organic juices, dairy alternatives, etc., are expected to push the sales of organic beverages during forecast period, globally. Furthermore, growth in organic agriculture to avoid chemicals containing harmful toxic residues are proving good for the environment as well.
Consumers, especially those residing in European and North American regions, are aware about the advantages of consuming organic beverage products. Government of various countries and organic producing industries are coming together to revise organic standards for imports and exports of organic products to help emerging markets for organic products.
Some of the major companies in global organic beverages market includes Starbucks Corp, Hain Celestial Group Inc., Honest Tea Inc., Bionade GmbH and Britvic France, among others.
Global Organic Beverages Market 2011-2021 discusses the following aspects of global organic beverages market:
- Global Organic Beverages Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Organic Coffee & Tea, Organic Dairy Alternatives, Organic Soft Drinks, Organic Alcohol Beverages & Others)
- Regional Analysis - Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Adoption of Bio Fertilizers
- Growing Demand from Youth Population
- Product Innovations
- High Pressure Processing (HPP) technology
- Feeding Livestock Using Organic Fodders
- Expanding Trend of Organic Beverages in Restaurants
- Diversified Product Portfolio and Aggressive Advertising
- Rising Multiple Cropping and Crop Rotation
- Bionade GmbH
- Britvic France
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Honest Tea Inc.
- IMS Höllinger GmbH
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts
- KONINKLIJKE WESSANEN N.V.
- Naked Juice Company
- Newman's Own Inc.
- Nutrition &Sante Iberia, S.L.
- Odwalla, Inc.
- Oregon Chai Inc.
- Organic Valley
- SUPERVALU INC.
- Starbucks Corp.
- Suja Life, LLC.
- SunOpta Inc.
- TESCO PLC
- The Kroger Co.
- The WhiteWave Foods Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2kf6rm/global_organic
aura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-organic-beverages-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-with-starbucks-hain-celestial-group-honest-tea-bionade-gmbh-and-britvic-france-dominating-300420321.html
SOURCE Research and Markets