DUBLIN, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global OTR Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Mining, Construction and Industrial Equipment, Agriculture Vehicles, and Others), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Globally, off-the-road (OTR) tires are majorly used in vehicles employed in agriculture, mining, construction and industrial sectors. Consequently, any changes or fluctuations in the aforementioned sectors directly influences the growth of global OTR tire market.
Despite Eurozone crisis in 2012 and decline in oil prices over the last couple of years, the global OTR tire market grew at a steady pace during 2011-2015. However, the OTR vehicle production and sales across the world witnessed sluggish growth during the same period.
According to "Global OTR Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the global OTR tire market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2016-2021. On the basis of vehicle type, the market has been segmented into three categories - Mining, Construction & Industrial Equipment; Agriculture Vehicles; and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global OTR tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Agriculture Equipment, Industrial Equipment's, ATVs, etc.), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global natural OTR tire market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, OTR tire manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- Alliance Tire Group
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Balkrishna Industries Limited
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (CGEM)
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber CO., LTD.
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- MRF Limited
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Titan Tire Corporation
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Company
- Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd.
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global OTR Tire Production Overview
5. Global OTR Tire Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific OTR Tire Market Outlook
7. North America OTR Tire Market Outlook
8. Europe & CIS Countries OTR Tire Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa OTR Tire Market Outlook
10. South America OTR Tire Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. Annexure: List of OTR Tire Dealers/Distributors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6slqgq/global_otr_tire
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-otr-tire-market-cagr-growth-of-8-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2011-2021---key-vendors-goodyear-triangle-tyre-cooper-300272982.html
SOURCE Research and Markets