DUBLIN, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Pad-mounted Transformer Market by End User, by Phase, by Rated Power & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Investments in power transmission & distribution network for upgradation and expansion is expected to drive pad-mounted transformer market at a rate of 5.21% from 2015 to 2020. Developing countries are investing in expanding their power grid network to provide electricity to rural areas and to industries to increase growth. Developed countries are investing in upgrading their power grid networks to smart grids which will allow them to manage their power supply more efficiently.
Globally, the three phase pad-mounted transformer segment is estimated to grow at the highest rate, by phase. In terms of insulation type, dry-type pad-mounted transformer is estimated to grow at the highest rate in the pad-mounted transformer market.
The data have been collected through several primary and secondary sources. A comprehensive discussion guide was sent to several experts in the field of pad-mounted transformers for the verification of the market findings.
- 40% of the participants belonged to the Tier 1 companies, 35% to Tier 2, and 25% to tier 3
- 20% of the participants belonged to C level category, 40% to Managerial Level and 40% to other designations respectively
- Maximum participation was from Asia Pacific region followed by Europe and North America. Asia Pacific contributed 40%, followed by Europe at 20% and North America at 15%
Key Topics Covered:
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the pad-mounted transformer market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of pad-mounted transformer (segment wise) and purchasing data
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for pad-mounted transformers across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments decisions in the pad-mounted transformers market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2020. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the pad-mounted transformers market.
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the vitality and tonality of blogs.
- ABB Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves
- Eaton Corporation PLC.
- Federal Pacific
- General Electric
- Moloney Electric, Inc.
- Olsun Electric Corporation
- Pacific Crest Transformers, Inc.
- Pearl Electric Co. Ltd.
- Schneider Electric Co.
- Siemens AG.
- Vantran Industries, Inc.
- Wenzhou Rockwell Transformer Co.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global Pad Mounted Transformer Market, By Insulation Type
7 Global Pad Mounted Transformer Market, By Phase
8 Global Pad-Mounted Transformer Market, By Rated Powe
9 Global Pad Mounted Transformer Market, By End User
10 Pad Mounted Transformer Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7phmzz/padmounted
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-pad-mounted-transformer-market-report-2016-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities---key-vendors-hitachi-general-electric-federal-pacific-300302090.html
SOURCE Research and Markets