The Global Polymer Concrete market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of -11.00% during the 2015-2020.
The report considers the following major application types: prefabricated products for drainage systems, industrial tanks, catch basins and channels, asphalt pavement, building and repair construction, and others. The prefabricated products for drainage systems and industrial tanks application segments have been further sub-segmented into bridge and linear drainage systems, and electrolysis and storage tanks, respectively. The prefabricated products for drainage systems accounted for the majority of consumption in the global polymer concrete market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as polymer concrete's superior characteristics, the increasing need for chemical-resistant construction materials, and the growing emphasis on use of environment-friendly concrete. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, primarily the premium pricing of polymer concrete, and the dearth of demand and awareness regarding polymer concrete in the emerging economies.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Global Polymer Concrete Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Polymer Concrete market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Forté Composites Inc.
- ACO Group of Companies
- Bechtel Corporation
- Kwik Bond Polymers
- ULMA Architectural Solutions
- Bouygues S.A.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Interplastic Corporation
2. Executive Summary
3. Polymer Concrete Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of Polymer Concrete Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Resin providers, Precasters, Suppliers, Producers)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c8zhsl/global_polymer
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-polymer-concrete-market-cagr-growth-of--1100-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-wacker-chemie-bouygues-basf-300312505.html
SOURCE Research and Markets