The global precision farming market is forecast to reach a value of $4.92 billion by 2020.
The global precision farming market can be segmented on the basis of technology adopted, product application and by geography. By technology, the market is explained in terms of guidance system, remote sensing and Variable Rate Technologies.
The largest market in the technology segment is guidance system involving GPS, GIS and GNSS systems etc. The hardware application involving various monitoring and mapping systems gains higher significance in agricultural fields while software applications related to crop, farm and weather management would grow at a faster rate in the forecast period. Crop management both in hardware and software systems would show high potential of growth as it helps in crop protection, monitoring & auditing, waste & pollution management, landscape & soil management, and crop nutrition.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Precision Farming Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- ACGO Corporation
- Syngenta AG
- John Deere & Company
- Precision Planting Inc.
- Raven Industries Inc.
- Novariant Inc.
- Topcon Precision Agriculture
- Trimble Navigation Limited
- Dickey-John Corporation
- Ag Leader Technology
- Micro Trak Systems
- SST Development Group Inc.
- Agjunction Inc.
- Lindsay Corp.
- Echelon AG
- Valmont Industries Inc
- Toro Company
- TeeJet Technologies
- Echelon AG
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6hcj5c/global_precision
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-precision-farming-market-value-of-usd-492-billion-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-toro-company-novariant-acgo-corp-300309301.html
SOURCE Research and Markets