DUBLIN, Apr 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Propylene Market By Application, By Region - Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The global propylene market is forecast to grow at a CAGR around 6% during 2016-2025, on account of growing industrialization and rising demand for demand for eco-friendly paints across commercial and residential set ups.
Additionally, announcements of various emerging OPT plants for propylene coupled with smooth trading practices between countries is boosting global propylene market.
Propylene belongs to alkene class of hydrocarbons which is volatile and extremely flammable. It is one of the most extensively used organic chemical compound in the world. FCC splitters and On-Purpose Technology (OPT) are most widely used propylene production technologies across the globe. Propylene, one of the most important base chemicals, forms the building block for various chemical derivatives such as polypropylene, oxo-alcohols, propylene oxide, acrylic acid, acrylonitrile, cumene, acrolein, alkylates, dimersol, polymer gasoline, propylene oligomers, iso-butyl benzene, EPDM rubbers and isopropyl alcohol.
Propylene and its derivatives are widely utilized for production of variety of downstream chemical products that find application in automotive and packaging applications. Moreover, expanding automotive sector, coupled with growing industrialization and booming packaging industry are anticipated to drive demand for propylene across the globe in the coming years.
Furthermore, polypropylene is projected to dominate global propylene market, on account of increasing government regulations for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in environment supported by tremendous growth in the production of light commercial vehicles and packaging industries. Few of the leading players operating in global propylene market include Sinopec Corp., CNPC and ExxonMobil Corporation, among others.
Global Propylene Market By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025 discusses
- Global Propylene Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Polypropylene, Acrylonitrile, Acrylic Acid, Propylene Oxide, Cumene & Others), By Region (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Refrigerant Grade Propylene
- Rising Use of Green Propylene
- Increasing Need for Advanced Propylene Derivatives
- Growing Focus on Innovative Technology Developments
- Upcoming Propylene Production Plants
- Increasing Emphasis on On-Purpose Production Technologies
- Advancements in Production Process
- Growing Propylene Derivative Trading
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Propylene Market Overview
5. Global Propylene Market Outlook
6. Global Propylene Market Regional Analysis
7. Price Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
- BASF SE
- BP Plc
- China National Petroleum Corporation(CNPC)
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.)
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- INEOS Group
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64spfd/global_propylene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-propylene-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2025---leading-players-are-sinopec-corp-cnpc-and-exxonmobil-corporation-300444195.html
SOURCE Research and Markets