DUBLIN, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Screw Compressor Market by Type, Stage, Technology, End-User, & Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global screw compressor market was valued at USD 7.1 Billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 11.5 Billion by 2020.
Screw Compressor Market report analyzes and segments on the basis of type, stage, technology, end-user, and region as follows:-
- On the basis of type: The report considers two types of screw compressors, oil-free and oil-injected. The markets for major countries in each region by type have also been provided in the report.
- On the basis of stage: Under this segmentation, the report considers operational stages of a screw compressor, such as single stage and multi stage. The markets of each region by stage have also been provided in the report.
- On the basis of technology: Technology, such as stationary and portable screw compressors have been considered in this segment.
- On the basis of end-user: End-users such as chemicals & petrochemicals, oil & gas, mining & metals, power plants, automotive, and food & beverages have been considered in this segment.
- On the basis of region: The regions analyzed in the report include the North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is expected to be a lucrative market for screw compressors during the forecast period.
This report caters to screw compressor manufacturers, dealers, suppliers, rotor providers, raw material providers, consulting companies in the energy & power and equipment sector, government and research organizations, compressed air and gas associations, power & electrical associations, and investment banks.
- Atlas Copco AB
- Bauer Kompressoren
- Boge Kompressoren
- GE Oil & Gas
- Gardner Denver, Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd
- Howden Group Ltd
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Kaeser Kompressoren S
- Kobel Steel Ltd.
- Man Diesel & Turbo
- Siemens AG
- Sullair LLC
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Screw Compressor Market, By Type
7 Screw Compressor Market, By Stage
8 Screw Compressor Market, By Technology
9 Screw Compressor Market, By End-User
10 Screw Compressor Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lldkb6/screw_compressor
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-screw-compressor-market-worth-115-billion-by-2020---analysis-technologies--forecast-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-atlas-copco-hitachi-gardner-denver-300278673.html
SOURCE Research and Markets