DUBLIN, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Silicon Photonics Market by Component - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The silicon photonics market is expected to reach a value of USD 1,078.9 million by 2022.
This report covers the said market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The high adoption rates of new technologies demand for high bandwidth data transmission in IT infrastructure are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the silicon photonics market in the APAC region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 40%, and Tier 3 - 20%
- By Designation: C-Level - 35%, Director Level - 25%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component, product, application, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the silicon photonics market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the silicon photonics market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on component, product, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the silicon photonics market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
- Aurrion Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Das Photonics
- Finisar Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Infinera Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Luxtera Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Silicon Photonics Market, By Component
8 Silicon Photonics Market, By Product
9 Silicon Photonics Market, By Application
10 Silicon Photonics Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qslqg9/silicon_photonics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-silicon-photonics-market-value-of-usd-10789-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-finisar-corp-intel-luxtera-300293947.html
SOURCE Research and Markets