The smart waste management market is forecast to reach a value of USD 2.37 billion by 2021.
The manufacturing and industrial application is expected to have the largest market size during the forecast period due to generation of large quantities of waste. The waste generated from chemicals and manufacturing facilities is hazardous and has different disposal regulations, which have led the manufacturing and industrial application segment to focus more on smart waste management.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share of the smart waste management market in 2016 owing to strict regulations and technological advancements. APAC is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of technology and cheap availability of connectivity hardware.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of the profiles of primary discussion participants is given below.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Comprehensive information on smart waste management offered by the top players in the global smart waste management market
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the smart waste management market
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets-the report analyzes the markets for smart waste management across regions
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global smart waste management market
- In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global smart waste management market
- Bigbelly Solar, Inc.
- Ecube Labs Co., Ltd.
- Enevo OY
- IBM Corporation
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- SAP SE
- Urbiótica, S.L
- Waste Management, Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Smart Waste Management Market Analysis, By Solution
8 Smart Waste Management Market Analysis, By Service
9 Smart Waste Management Market Analysis, By Application
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3t2h4d/smart_waste
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-smart-waste-management-market-value-of-usd-237-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-waviot-waste-management-smartbin-300312857.html
SOURCE Research and Markets