DUBLIN, July 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Surfboard Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global surfboard marke to grow at a CAGR of 9.46% during the period 2016-2020.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: A trend which is helping boost market growth is technologically advanced surfboard-manufacturing machines. Manufacturers have introduced advanced manufacturing techniques to improve and shorten the manufacturing process. Computer-aided design (CAD) has simplified the design process. The designers can create a 3D image of a new board design, change contours and dimensions, and print a finished drawing and contour templates. This saves a considerable amount of time compared to the traditional methods of building boards manually.
According to the report, a key growth driver is the use of surfing as a rehab method. Surfing plays an important role in the rehabilitation of people with disabilities by promoting physical well-being, building confidence, and helping in combating discrimination.
Termed "adapted surfing", it promotes the following aspects of the life of a person with disabilities:
- Improves activities of daily living: Dressing, personal hygiene and grooming, bathing, functional mobility, safety, and emergency maintenance; play, leisure, and social participation; and work and educational participation
- Improves various physical activities: Strength, range of motion, balance, and others
- Improves sensorial skills: Vestibular, taste, smell, proprioceptive, and touch functions
- Improve psychosocial skills: affective or emotional, cognitive, and perceptual skills
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- BeachBeat Surfboards
- Channel Islands Surfboards
- Firewire Surfboards
- Agit Global
- BIC Sports
- Billabong International
- Greco Surf
- Infinity Surfboards
- Keeper Sports Products
- Mt Woodgee Surfboards
- Yuan Sports
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Global surfing industry: An overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqrskk/global_surfboard
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-surfboard-market-cagr-growth-of-946-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2020---key-vendors-billabong-greco-surf-agit-global-300295990.html
SOURCE Research and Markets