DUBLIN, May 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vehicle Security System Market by Type, Technology, Vehicle Type and by Region - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The vehicle security system market, in terms of value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2016 to 2021. The market is estimated to be USD 7. 57 Billion in 2016, and is projected to reach 10.75 Billion by 2021. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest market for vehicle security systems, followed by North America and Europe. The growth of the vehicle security system market is fueled by increasing vehicle production, growing awareness regarding vehicle safety, and increasing installation of safety features in automobiles.
The vehicle security system market has been segmented on the basis of product, technology, and vehicle type (passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and off-highway vehicles). In terms of product type, the remote key-less entry and immobilizer markets are set to grow at the highest CAGRs from 2016 to 2021.
The report provides insights about the following points:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about vehicle security systems offered by the top 10 players in the vehicle security system market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the vehicle security system market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about types of vehicle security systems. The report analyzes markets for various vehicle security systems across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the vehicle security system market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the vehicle security system market
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Denso Corporation
- Hella Kgaa Hueck & Co.
- Lear Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tokai Rika Co., Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Technological Overview
7 Vehicle Security System Market, By Product Type
8 Vehicle Security System Market, By Technology
9 Vehicle Security System Market, By Vehicle Type
10 Vehicle Security System Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3cbt5/vehicle_security
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-vehicle-security-system-market-value-of-usd-1075-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-zf-trw-tokai-rika-robert-bosch-300276148.html
SOURCE Research and Markets