DUBLIN, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "VRF Systems Market by System Type (Heat Pump and Heat Recovery System), Component (Compressor, Invertor, Electronic Expansion Valve, Synchronous Electronic Motor and Installation services), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems market is forecast to reach a value of USD 24.09 billion by 2022.
The main driving factors for VRF systems market include the good pace of growth of the construction industry, energy efficiency and easy installation of VRF systems. Design flexibility and reliability of VRF systems makes it an excellent choice for commercial building applications.
The commercial building segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. VRF systems are widely used in the commercial sector which has been further subsegmented into building applications, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, hotels & restaurants, retail stores, and others. The VRF system market has witnessed considerable growth over the past few years. Some of the major reasons which contribute to the growth of the VRF systems market in the commercial application include enhanced focus on energy-efficient technology & products and revival in construction activities around the world.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component, system type, application, and geography along with their respective market size.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the VRF systems market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the VRF systems market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of component, system type, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the VRF systems market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and ranking of key players.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fujitsu General Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Lennox International Inc.
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Toshiba Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 VRF Systems Market, By Component
8 VRF Systems Market, By System Type
9 VRF Systems Market, By Application
10 VRF Systems Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6m2j3/vrf_systems
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-vrf-systems-market-value-of-usd-2409-billion-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-midea-group-schneider-electric-united-technologies-corp-300303153.html
SOURCE Research and Markets