DUBLIN, Nov 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Welding Equipment Market (Arc, Laser Beam, Resistance, Oxy-Fuel): Analysis By End-User, By Region, By Country (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The global Welding Equipment Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.21% during 2016-2021.
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global welding equipment market on the basis of Technology (Arc welding, Resistant welding, Oxy fuel welding, Laser Beam welding and others), By End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Marine sector, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defence and Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World); By Country (USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, China, India, South Africa and Brazil).
Rising construction and manufacturing activity worldwide, growth in automobile and construction industry, increasing demand for energy and the emergence of friction stir welding technology are the key factors fuelling the growth of Welding Equipment Market.
But shortage of skilled labour, slow adoption of advanced welding technologies and slow growth in marine and defence industry is one of the biggest restraints faced by this industry. Growing construction and manufacturing activity, changing dynamics of the manufacturer, growth in automobile and construction industry, increasing demand for energy and the emergence of friction stir welding technology has surged the need for more manufacturing activities that is further driving the market for Welding Equipment. With the high demand for energy in the nations across the globe, there has been an increase in exploration activities leading to growth in the market for Welding Equipment Market.
- Daihen Corporation
- Fronius International GmbH
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc.
- Obara Corporation
- Panasonic Corp.
- ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc.
- Sonics and Materials, Inc.
- voestalpine AG
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Welding Equipment Market: An Overview
5. Global Welding Equipment Market
6. Global Welding Equipment Market: By Technology (Arc Welding, Oxy-fuel Welding, Resistance Welding, Laser Beam Welding, Others)
7. Global Welding Equipment Market: By End User Industry (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Marine sector, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defence and Others)
8. Global Welding Equipment Market: By Region
9. North America Welding Equipment Market
10. Europe Welding Equipment Market
11. Asia Pacific Welding Equipment Market
12. RoW Welding Equipment Market
13. Market Dynamics
14. Value Chain Analysis - Welding Equipment Market
15. SWOT Analysis - Welding Equipment Market
16. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Welding Equipment Market
17. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
18. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj9xrk/global_welding
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-welding-equipment-market-cagr-growth-of-721-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---vendors-obara-panasonic-illinois-tool-works-300366564.html
SOURCE Research and Markets