DUBLIN, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Energy Harvesting System for Wireless Sensor Network Market by Sensor (Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Level, Humidity, Position, Motion & IR), Technology (Light, Vibration, & Thermal), Application, and by Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the global energy harvesting systems for wireless sensor network market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing readers with an unrivalled understanding of the market and where it's heading.
The geographic segmentation categorizes the market on the basis of the main geographic regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to hold the leading position by 2022 owing to the growing building automation and smart home market in countries such as the U.S. and Canada. Europe has the second-highest rate of installation of wireless sensor network with energy harvesting systems in new building constructions and for industrial automation.
Breakup of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 42%, Tier 2 - 23%, and Tier 3 - 35%
- By Designation: C-Level - 39%, Managers - 32% and Others - 29%
- By Region: North America - 46%, Europe - 36%, and APAC - 18%
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report caters to the needs of leading companies, component manufacturers, and other related stakeholders in this market. Other parties that could benefit from the report include government bodies, environmental agencies, and consulting firms.
- This report would help analyze new opportunities and potential revenue sources and enhance the decision-making process regarding new business strategies.
- The quantitative and qualitative information in the report, along with the comprehensive analysis, would help the player to gain an edge in the market.
- The competitive trends for the market would give clients an opportunity to improve and scrutinize their strategies, which would help in the overall growth and expansion.
- ABB Limited
- Convergence Wireless
- Cymbet Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Enocean GmbH
- Fujitsu Limited
- Honeywell International Inc..
- Linear Technology
- Lord Microstrain
- Microchip Technology Inc..
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
2 Research Methodology
3 Premium Insight
4 Market Overview
5 Industry Trends
6 Wireless Sensor Network Market, By Type of Sensors
7 Wireless Sensor Network Market, By Type of Primary Batteries
8 Transducers Used in Energy Harvesting System
9 Wireless Sensor Network With Energy Harvester Market, By Component
10 Wireless Sensor Network With Energy Harvester Market, By Technology
11 Wireless Sensor Network With Energy Harvester Market, By Application
12 Wireless Sensor Networking With Energy Harvester Market, By Geography
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8wrsd6/energy_harvesting
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---globl-energy-harvesting-system-for-wireless-sensor-network-market-analysis---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---key-vendors-lord-microstrain-linear-technology-enocean-300302266.html
SOURCE Research and Markets