DUBLIN, Nov 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Commercial Vehicles Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The market of commercial vehicles in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14%, in value terms, during 2017-2022.
Indian has emerged as one of the largest markets for commercial vehicles globally. Growth of India commercial vehicles market is underpinned by various macro and micro economic factors, which impact the allied industries responsible for generating commercial vehicles demand in the country.
Construction, logistics, mining, and passenger transportation are few of the major allied industries that require commercial vehicles. Most of the industry players in India commercial vehicles market have their production facility in the country to cater to domestic demands along with exports to various countries, as the exports volume of commercial vehicles across the segments outperformed the imports volume in FY2016.
Rising infrastructure development projects across the country, tentative replacement of old commercial vehicles fleet on account of implementation of stringent emission norms, growing manufacturing and logistics sectors, and increasing focus on tourism and hospitality sector by central and various state governments are few of the major factors projected to propel India commercial vehicles market over the course of next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India commercial vehicles market.
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and adds weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- AMW Motors Ltd.
- Ashok Leyland Limited
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Force Motors Limited
- Hindustan Motors Limited
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited
- SML Isuzu Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
- VE Commercial Vehicles Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Commercial Vehicles Market Outlook
5. India Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) Market Outlook
6. India Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) Market Outlook
7. India Medium Commercial Vehicles (MCVs) Market Outlook
8. Import-Export Analysis
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjj9sj/india_commercial
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-commercial-vehicles-market-to-grow-14-by-2022---key-vendors-are-amw-motors-force-motors--tata-motors-300370375.html
SOURCE Research and Markets