DUBLIN, August 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Industrial Gases Market By Type (Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen), By End User (Metallurgy, Medical, Petrochemicals, Welding, etc.) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 - 2020" report to their offering.
Industrial gases in India is projected to cross US$2 billion by 2020
Industrial gases find application in various other end user industries including electronics, chemical, fabrication, energy and food & beverage. Various big industrial players in India such as Tata Steel, JSW, Bhusan Steel and Vedanta are few of the major consumers of industrial gases in the country.
Rising competition among local and major players such as Inox Air Products, Praxair and Linde is leading to significant price reduction of industrial gases in India. Various upcoming steel projects are integrating industrial gas production units to address the bulk requirements for industrial gases. Additionally, huge investments in India for capacity additions at existing end user facilities and new projects is anticipated to further boost industrial gases market in India through 2020.
Industrial gases are also known as specialty gases, fuel gases, medical gases and refrigerant gases. Nitrogen, Oxygen and Argon are few of the most commonly used industrial gases in India. Industrial gases are often used as process enhancers due to their physical and chemical properties. Growing demand from various end user industries such as metallurgy and petrochemicals, coupled with implementation of favorable government policies to support manufacturing sector are projected to fuel growth in India industrial gases market during 2015 - 2020.
Market Trends & Developments
- Expansion by Steel Companies
- Growing Demand for Packaged Food
- Oil & Gas Sector to Drive Growth
- Growth in Healthcare Sector
- Rising Demand for Industrial Gases from Human Blood Preservation Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Gases Market Outlook
5. India Industrial Gases Market Outlook
6. List of Air Separation Units with Capacity
7. India Oxygen Industrial Gas Market Outlook
8. India Nitrogen Industrial Gas Market outlook
9. India Argon Industrial Gas Market outlook
10. Import Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Voice of Customers
14. Channel Partner Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Air Liquid India
- Bhagirathi industrial gases Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhagwati Gas Limited
- Bhoruka Gases
- Bombay Oxygen Corporation Ltd.
- Ellenbarrie industrial Gases Ltd.
- Inox Air Products - Linde India Limited
- Matheson K Air Pvt. Ltd. - Praxair India
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ts6hks/india_industrial
Related Topics: Chemical Engineering
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-industrial-gases-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2010-2020---rising-competition-among-local-and-major-players-such-as-inox-air-products-praxair-and-linde-300314190.html
SOURCE Research and Markets