The ports infrastructure market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016-2025, on account of heavy infrastructure funding at ports and related infrastructures such as connecting roads, railways and Coastal Economic Zones. Additionally, National Perspective Plan of Government of India envisaged an investment of over USD10 billion for the next five years, aimed at development of ports. This investment inflow is anticipated to minimize demand and supply gap at ports in India in the coming years.
Implementation of Sagaramala initiative by Government of India presents investment opportunities for ports and related infrastructural development in order to boost maritime trade in India. Moreover, modernization and expansion of ports by private international companies is anticipated to fuel growth in marine transport sector in India, during the forecast period. Additionally, several Coastal Economic Zones (CEZs) projects are underway to concentrate manufacturing clusters near major ports and this is expected to surge demand for maritime trade in the country during 2016-2025.
Port led industrialization is anticipated to provide immense scope for reduction in logistics costs. Rising number of Public Private Partnerships and 100% FDI under automatic route for development of ports is anticipated to encourage international companies to start operations in India in the ensuing years.
- APM terminal
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd
- DP World
- Essar Ports Limited (EPL)
- Gujarat Pipavav Port Limited
- Kakinada Seaports Limited
- Krishnapatnam Port Company Limited
- Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
- Shreyas Shipping and Logistic Ltd.
- The Great Eastern Shipping Company Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Sector Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Ports Infrastructure Market Overview
5. India Ports Infrastructure Market Outlook
6. India Major Ports Market Outlook
7. India Minor Ports Market Outlook
8. India Coastal Container Market Outlook
9. Recent Investments in India
10. LNG Terminals in India
11. India Economic Profile
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Key Government Initiatives
14. Recent Developments
15. Market Dynamics
16. Porter Five Force Analysis
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g59npv/india_port
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-port-infrastructure-market-to-grow-9-by-2025---key-vendors-are-apm-terminal-dp-world--essar-ports-limited-300370345.html
SOURCE Research and Markets