The report titled "India Solar Inverter Market Outlook to 2020 - Continuous Government Support and Advent of Micro Solar Inverter to Foster Future Growth" provides a comprehensive analysis of the solar inverter market in India.
The report covers various aspects such as market size of India solar inverter market, segmentation on the basis of type of solar inverter, by capacity, by industry structure i.e. organized and Unorganized, manufacturing regions, import and indigenous solar inverters, end users and others.
The report also covers market in different aspects such as market size, segmentation of market on the basis of residential, commercial and industrial usage, import of solar inverters in the market. The report will help industry consultants, solar inverter manufacturing companies, suppliers and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The market comprises of large global players such as ABB India Ltd, Delta Power Solution, SMA India, TMEIC and others which posses a large product portfolio of utility sector usage.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Solar Inverter Market
3. India Residential Solar Inverter Market
4. India Industrial Commercial Solar Inverter Market
5. India Solar Inverter Market External Trade Scenario
6. Target Customer Profile
7. Trends and Developments in India Solar Inverter Market
8. Issues and Challenges in India Solar Inverter Market
9. Distribution Channels Prevailing to Market Solar Inverters in India
10. Government Role and Regulations in India Solar Inverter Market
11. India Solar Inverter Market Analysis
12. Competitive Analysis of Major Players in India Solar Inverter Market
13. Cost and Investment Analysis for Setting up an Solar Inverter Systems in India
14. India Solar Inverter Market Future Projections and Outlook
15. India Micro Solar Inverters Market Snapshot
16. Macro Economic Factors in India Solar Inverter Market
- ABB India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgvnxq/india_solar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---india-solar-inverter-market-outlook-to-2020---global-players-are-abb-india-ltd-delta-power-solution-sma-india-tmeic-300295240.html
SOURCE Research and Markets