DUBLIN, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Omega 3 PUFA Market: Type (DHA, EPA, ALA), Source (Marine, Plant), Form (Oils, Capsules, Powder), Application - Forecast (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Omega-3 PUFA ingredients market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2015-2020 to reach revenue generation of $2,659 million by 2020, owing to the rising health awareness among consumers and increasing inclination towards nutritional supplements.
The report analyzes the Omega-3 PUFA ingredient market by type, source and end-use applications. The market has been analyzed on the basis of type of acids such as DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and ALA (Alpha-linoleic acid). The market values, volumes and growth rates have been estimated on the basis of sources of the fatty acids such as anchovy/sardines, concentrates, algae, tuna, salmon and others.
The market for pharmaceuticals & clinical nutrition application of omega-3 PUFA is estimated to exhibit fastest growth. This report highlights the end-use segments such as infant food, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage and pet food at ingredient and retail market level as well. The report estimates the size of the global market in terms of value ($million) and volume (Metric Tons).
This report on omega-3 PUFA market provides the market size and forecast for the regions of APAC, Europe, America and RoW. A detailed qualitative analysis on the factors responsible for driving and restraining the growth of the omega-3 market and future opportunities are also provided in the report. This report identifies many such insights and M&A opportunities, besides providing a detailed analysis of the market. Furthermore, the report profiles key players of the omega-3 PUFA market.
Key players involved in omega-3 PUFA ingredients market are:
- BASF SE (Germany),
- FMC Corporation (U.S.)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands).
Key Topics Covered:
1. OMEGA-3 PUFA ingredients - MARKET OVERVIEW
2. Omega 3 PUFA ingredients Market- Executive Summary
3. omega-3PUFA ingredients MARKET LANDSCAPE
4. Omega 3 pufa ingredients Market Forces
5. Omega-3 pufa ingredients Market - Strategic Analysis
6. omega-3 pufa ingredients market- by type
7. Omega-3 PUFA ingredients Market- By Source
8. omega-3 pufa ingredients market by Geography
9. omega-3 PUFA ingredients market entropy
10. Omega-3 PUFA ingredients Market- Company Profiles
- Aker BioMarine (Norway)
- Axellus (Denmark)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bioprocess Algae LLC (US)
- Carlson Laboratories( US)
- Croda Internatioal Plc (England)
- Royal DSM (The Netherlands)
- FMC Corporation (US)
- GC Rieber Oils (Norway)
- Golden Omega (Chile)
- KD Pharma Bexbach GmbH (Germany)
- Luhua Biomarine Co, Ltd (China)
- Marine Ingredients (US)
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc (Canada)
- Omega Protein Corporation (US)
- Omega Natural Ltd (US)
- Pharma Marine AS (Norway)
- Sapphire Energy (US)
- Smit & Zoon (The Netherlands)
- Solutex (Spain)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nf9bvx/omega_3_pufa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---omega-3-pufa-dha-epa-ala-market2015-2020---basf-se-fmc-corp--koninklijke-are-key-players-in-the-26-billion-market-300249140.html
SOURCE Research and Markets