DUBLIN, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Pneumococcal Vaccines: Epidemiology and Patient-Based Market Forecasts, Treatment Algorithm, and Marketed and Pipeline Drug Analysis" report to their offering.
Prevnar 13 will continue to dominate the lucrative pediatric segments in the US and EU markets, but could be superseded in the elderly by Merck & Co's 15-valent conjugate vaccine.
This report addresses the following questions:
- How will sales of pneumococcal vaccines change during 2016-25?
- How will vaccination rates for pneumococcal disease change over the forecast period?
- How will recent and future updates to national vaccination recommendations impact vaccine sales?
- How will the launch of novel conjugate vaccines (V114 and GSK-3) affect the landscape of the pneumococcal vaccines market?
- Which clinical criteria must pipeline vaccines meet in order to usurp Prevnar 13?
Key Topics Covered:
FORECAST: PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINES
- Market Overview and Trends
- Market Definition
- US Market Forecast
- Japan Market Forecast
- France Market Forecast
- Germany Market Forecast
- Italy Market Forecast
- Spain Market Forecast
- UK Market Forecast
- Key Opinion Leader Research
MARKETED DRUGS: PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINES
- Product Overview
- Product profile: Pneumovax
- Product profile: Prevnar
- Product profile: Synflorix
PIPELINE: PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINES
- Clinical Pipeline Overview
- Product profile (late stage): GSK
- Product profile (late stage): V114
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3r4qgr/pneumococcal
Related Topics: Vaccines
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---pneumococcal-vaccines-epidemiology-and-patient-based-market-2016-2025---prevnar-13-could-be-superseded-in-the-elderly-by-merck--cos-15-alent-conjugate-vaccine-300312994.html
SOURCE Research and Markets