Systems Monitoring: A Key Component of Omnichannel Banking examines the need for robust solutions to monitor system health in today's expanded banking channels and predict when preventive and corrective action is required.
The continued expansion of banking channels capabilities requires systems with such features as self-diagnostics, self-updating, and proactive preventive and corrective maintenance notifications to deliver consistent uptime, equipment availability, and high levels of customer service for an outstanding customer experience.
"The health and availability of ATM and branch network monitoring services have always been important to financial institutions, but they are critical in today's sophisticated channels systems. And with new and improved channels capabilities being implemented in banks and credit unions of all sizes, the expectations are even higher now," comments the director of the Banking Channels Advisory Service and author of the research note.
Highlights of this research note include:
- The consumer survey research results showing the need for reliable system performance
- The critical need for data monitoring and management of data distributed across channels to assure the success of omnichannel banking systems
- Description of the tools necessary, such as remote monitoring, key performance indicators, and dashboards to monitor the condition of machines, devices, and networks
- Solution examples, profiled and illustrated
- The goals of deployment of robust, real-time monitoring systems
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnt2wh/systems
Related Topics: Banking
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---systems-monitoring-a-key-component-of-omnichannel-banking-market-featuring-diebold-elan-fiserv-inetco--ncr-300319879.html
SOURCE Research and Markets