DUBLIN, October 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Air Conditioner Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
UAE is one of the prime revenue contributing countries in GCC air conditioner market. Led by factors such as government initiatives and developing infrastructure on the back of World Expo 2020. Additionally, as per Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, the government is taking initiatives to increase the non-oil share dependency to 64% by 2030 by intensively investing in the areas of real-estate, retail, hospitality, manufacturing, infrastructure and transportation. These initiatives would drive the construction of public and private infrastructures resulting in rise in demand for air conditioners in the country.
UAE's Air Conditioner market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2016-22. In the UAE air conditioner market, centralized AC segment accounted for highest revenue share in 2015. However, ducted AC segment is expected to record significant growth during 2016-22. Further, in the room AC segment, the window AC sub-segment is expected to decline over the next few years due to increasing demand for split ACs.
Amongst all the verticals, the residential vertical generated the largest share in the UAE air conditioner market and is likely maintain its market leadership throughout the forecast period. The air conditioner market in the hospitality sector is expected to expand owing to the construction of new hotels due to anticipated surge in number of tourists and visitors for Dubai Expo 2020.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Room AC Market Revenue & Volume for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Ducted AC Market Revenue & Volume for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Ductless AC Market Revenue & Volume for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Centralized AC Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Centralized AC Market Revenue, By Type for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Air Conditioner Application Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F
- Historical & Forecast data of UAE Air Conditioner Regional Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F
- Market Trends
- Players Market Share
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Pointers
- Daikin Middle-East and Africa FZE
- Fujitsu General (MIDDLE EAST) FZE
- GREE Electric Appliances Inc.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- LG Electronics Gulf FZE (LGEGF)
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- S.K.M. Air Conditioning L.L.C.
- Trane INC.
- UTS Carrier LLC
1 Executive Summary
3 UAE Air Conditioner Market Overview
4 UAE Air Conditioner Market Dynamics
5 UAE Air Conditioner Market Trends & Developments
6 UAE Air Conditioner Market - Price Point Analysis
7 UAE Room Air Conditioner Market Outlook
8 UAE Ducted (Ceiling Concealed and Packaged) Air Conditioner Market Outlook
9 UAE Ductless (Cassette, Floor standing and Suspended Type) Air Conditioner Market Outlook
10 UAE Centralized (AHU/FC, VRF/Condensing Unit and Chiller) Air Conditioner Market Outlook
11 UAE Air Conditioner Market Overview, By Vertical
12 UAE Air Conditioner Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
15 Key Strategic Pointers
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9mhf3/uae_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---uae-air-conditioner-market-cagr-growth-of-61-by-2022---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2022---vendors-johnson-controls-gree-electric-applicances-trane-300345833.html
SOURCE Research and Markets