DUBLIN, September 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Micro Irrigation Market Outlook to 2020 - Growing Water Scarcity and High Efficiency of Drip Irrigation to Stimulate Growth" report to their offering.
The micro irrigation industry in the US grew rapidly during 2010-2015 owing to superior efficiency of the systems in water usage and crop yields, easy implementation of fertigation and chemigation, lesser labor requirements and minimized fertilizer / nutrient loss. Several beneficial attributes of micro irrigation systems coupled with water scarcity and drought situations in many states are likely to catalyze the growth of the micro irrigation industry in the near future.
US micro irrigation market poses a lucrative opportunity for new energy efficient equipments since the market is at its growing stages at the moment. Presently, about 65% of the total irrigated land in the US has employed micro irrigation systems for the purpose of cultivating crops. Moreover, only about 55.0 million acres of all US cropland and pastureland were irrigated as of 2015. Hence, growing water and food scarcity presents huge potential for the micro irrigation industry to expand and proper in the near future. The industry was quite concentrated with a bunch of players comprising for a major bulk of the overall market. Lindsay, Valmont, Netafim, The Toro Company and Jain Irrigation were the prominent companies developing and marketing micro irrigation system as of 2015.
Appropriate business model selection is amongst the major decision that a business has to make before starting its operations. A company must have a good network of dealer to cater to the demand across the country. Since, sprinkler and drip irrigation systems are individually more suited for a particular segment of crops, companies must make an effort in brand building by judiciously marketing and promoting the right irrigation system for cultivating a particular type of crop. This would help them build their brand in particular segments which would be highly beneficial for the companies in the longer run.
- EPC Industries
- Jain Irrigation Inc.
- Lindsay Corporation
- Nelson Irrigation
- Rain Bird Corporation
- The Toro Company
- T-L Irrigation
- Valmont Industries
1. Executive Summary
2. Value Chain of the US Micro Irrigation Market
3. US Micro Irrigation Market Introduction and Size, 2010-2015
4. US Micro Irrigation Market Segmentation
5. US Sprinkler Irrigation Market Introduction and Size, 2010-2015
6. US Sprinkler Irrigation Market Segmentation
7. US Drip Irrigation Market Introduction and Size
8. US Drip Irrigation Market Segmentation
9. Cost of Installing Micro Irrigation System in the US
10. Porter Five Forces Analysis of the US Micro Irrigation Market
11. Issues & Challenges in the US Micro Irrigation Market
12. Trade Scenario in the US Micro Irrigation Market
13. Government Roles and Policies in the US Micro Irrigation Market
14. Company Profiles
15. Market Share of Major Companies in the US Micro Irrigation Market
16. US Micro Irrigation Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2016-2020
17. Analyst Recommendations
18. Macro Economic Factors Affecting the US Micro Irrigation Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63lbz8/us_micro
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---us-micro-irrigation-market-outlook---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2020---key-vendors-reinke-toro-company-t-l-irrigation-300327091.html
SOURCE Research and Markets