Research on China's Animal Vaccine Industry, 2013-2017
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Animal vaccine sales amount in China was about CNY 7.11 billion (excluding net imports); the sales amount of swine vaccine and poultry vaccines were CNY 3.51 billion and 3.01 billion respectively, accounting for 49.4% and 42.3% of the total sales amount respectively. The market scale of China's animal vaccine is nearly CNY 10 billion in 2012.
Although there are nearly 60 animal vaccine manufacturers in China, the market share is concentrated in the hands of a few corporations. CAHIC, Qingdao Yebio Bioengineering Co. Ltd., Dahuanong, TECON and Chengdu TECBOND are the representatives of China's animal vaccine industry. The five enterprises accounted for 37.9% of China's animal vaccine market in the first half of 2012.
Among the key animal vaccine manufacturers in China, China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd (CAHIC) obtained the highest business income in the first half of 2012—CNY 964 million, accounting for 14.3% market share. TECON, Dahuanong and Jinyu Group also had more than 5% market share respectively. The sales of these companies mainly came from the national mandatory vaccine procurement policy. The proportion of the national mandatory vaccine procurement accounted for 82.7% of CAHIC's total income in the first half of 2012.
In recent years, animal mandatory immunization coverage is gradually expanded in China. Restricted by the economic conditions, compulsory vaccination epidemics only cover five kinds of animal disease. While there are about 17 kinds of animal diseases; other diseases also have great hazard. With farming enterprises and farmers enhanced emphasis on the prevention and control of animal diseases, the demand of conventional vaccine at their own expense will be further improved in the future. Swine and poultry are the main species in China's livestock breeding, newcastle disease vaccine and porcine circovirus vaccine will be the two conventional vaccines with very good market prospects. 1. Development Environment of China's Animal Vaccine Industry1.1 Market Characteristics1.1.1 Industry Definition1.1.2 Industry Characteristics1.2 Economic Environment1.2.1 Economic Development Status1.2.2 GDP1.2.3 Fixed Asset Investment1.2.4 Import and Export Amount and Growth Rate1.3 Policy Environment1.3.1 Industry Related Policy1.3.2 Effect of Related Policy
2. Technology Development of China's Animal Vaccine Industry
2.1 Product Technology Maturity
2.2 Technology Gap between China and Foreign Countries and Main Reasons
2.3 Strategy for Improving China's Technology
3. Development of China's Animal Vaccine Industry3.1 Swine Vaccine3.2 Poultry Vaccines3.3 Pet Vaccines
4. Economic Operation of Animal Vaccine Industry
4.1 Industry Production and Sales, 2007-2012
4.2 Industry Scale, 2007-2012
4.3 Industry Profitability in 2011
4.4 Industry Business Development Capacity in 2011
4.5 Industry Debt Paying Ability in 2011
5. Import and Export of China's Animal Vaccine5.1 Import5.2 Export
6. Effect of Industry Competition Landscape on Investment in China, 2012
6.1 Michael Porter Five Forces Analysis of China's Animal Vaccine Industry
6.1.1 Competition between the Existing Enterprises
6.1.2 Potential New Entrant
6.1.4 Bargaining Power of Supplier
6.1.5 Bargaining Power of Customers
6.2 Competition Landscape of China's Animal Vaccine Industry
6.3 Competition Forecast of China's Animal Vaccine Industry
7. Domestic Key Enterprises, 2011-20127.1 China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd. (CAHIC)7.1.1 Company Profile7.1.2 Business Performance7.1.3 Company Competitiveness7.1.4 Development Strategy7.2 Inner Mongolia Jinyu Group Stock Company7.2.1 Company Profile7.2.2 Business Performance7.2.3 Company Competitiveness7.2.4 Development Strategy7.3 TECON 7.3.1 Company Profile7.3.2 Business Performance7.3.3 Company Competitiveness7.3.4 Development Strategy7.4 Chengdu TECBOND Biological Products Co. Ltd.7.4.1 Company Profile7.4.2 Business Performance7.4.3 Company Competitiveness7.4.4 Development Strategy7.5 Guangdong Dahuanong Animal Health Products Co. Ltd.7.5.1 Company Profile7.5.2 Business Performance7.5.3 Company Competitiveness7.5.4 Development Strategy
8. Investment Analysis of Animal Vaccine Industry, 2013-2017
8.1 Investment Opportunity
8.2 Investment Risk
8.2.1 Policy Risk
8.2.2 Market Risk
8.2.3 Application Risk
8.2.4 Technology Risk
8.3 Industry Barriers to Entry
8.3.1 Administrative Barriers to Entry
8.3.2 Technical Barrier
8.3.3 Brand Barrier
8.3.4 Management Barrier
8.3.5 Financial Barrier
8.4 Industry Investment Proposals
9. Investment Opportunity and Risk of Animal Vaccine Industry9.1 Investment Opportunity of China's Animal Vaccine Industry9.1.1 Investment Opportunity9.1.2 Feasibility Study9.2 Investment Efficiency of Animal Vaccine Industry9.2.1 Investment Status in 20129.2.2 Investment Efficiency in 20129.2.3 Investment Trend Forecast 2013-20179.2.4 Investment Orientation, 2013-2017
Companies Mentioned China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd. (CAHIC)
Inner Mongolia Jinyu Group Stock Company
Chengdu TECBOND Biological Products Co. Ltd.
Guangdong Dahuanong Animal Health Products Co. Ltd.
To order this report:: Research on China's Animal Vaccine Industry, 2013-2017
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
More by this Source
Global Fluorescent Bulbs Industry
Dec 10, 2013, 08:31 ET
Innovative Applications of Touch Technology
Dec 10, 2013, 08:20 ET
Global Commercial Vehicles Industry
Dec 10, 2013, 08:20 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.