Research on China's Coal Tar Industry, 2013-2017
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Coal tar products play an extremely important role in the world chemical raw materials. The development of tar chemical is one of the very important topics in many countries. Countries are actively developing coal tar depth processing and new separation technology so as to produce marketable and high value-added new products.
During 2010-2011, China's coal tar annual production capacity is increasing year by year; the average annual growth rate is about 20%. But China's coal tar market is weak in 2012; its total production capacity is about 22 million tons, increasing 4.30% compared with 2011. In terms of regional distribution, affected by the raw materials, coal tar is still mainly distributed in North China and East China.
The operating rate of coal tar enterprises was not high in the first half of 2012, but the overall supply of coke in China still maintain a growth momentum. In the first half of 2012, China's cumulative production of coke was 221,761,000 tons; China's coal tar output was 8,870,440 tons, increasing 6.12% year-on-year.
With the continuous development of China's economy and the increasing requirements of the environmental protection, the deep processing of coal tar become an urgent issue to solve. Seen from the current development status of coal tar industry, the domestic coal tar industry is at an important period of integration reform. Coal tar industry is developing towards the direction of centralization, fine separation, further processing and the synthesis of new materials. The development of coal tar industry depends on investment and the market. However, with the development of deep processing and the increase of product added value, technology occupies an increasing proportion. 1. Development Environment of China's Coal Tar Industry1.1 Market Characteristics1.1.1 Industry Definition1.1.2 Industry Characteristics1.2 Economic Environment1.2.1 Economic Development Status1.2.2 GDP1.2.3 Fixed Asset Investment1.2.4 Import and Export Amount and Growth Rate1.3 Policy Environment
2. Technical Development of China's Coal Tar Industry
2.1 Technical Development Status
2.2 Product Technology Maturity
2.3 Technology Gap between China and Foreign Countries and Main Reasons
2.4 New Technology
3. Status Quo of Coal Tar Process in China3.1 China Coal Tar Processing Products and Applications3.1.1 Naphtha3.1.2 Wash Oil3.1.3 Anthracene Oil3.1.4 Crude Naphthalene3.1.5 Coal Tar Pitch3.2 Status Quo of Coal Tar Processing Industry3.2.1 Status Quo of Coal Tar Processing Industry Overseas3.2.2 Status Quo of Coal Tar Processing Industry in China
4. Operation Analysis of Coal Tar Industry, 2010-2012
4.1 Production Status, 2010-2012
4.1.1 Production Capacity of Coal Tar in China, 2010-2012
4.1.2 Operating Rate of Coal Tar in China, 2012
4.1.3 Output of Coal Tar in China, 2010-2012
4.1.4 Regional Distribution of Coal Tar Production
4.2 Industry Consumption, 2010-2012
4.2.1 Further Processing
4.2.2 Alternative Heavy Oil
4.3 Existing Problems and Countermeasures, 2010-2012
4.3.1 Obsolete Technology and Backward Equipment; Hard to Form Economic Scale
4.3.2 Single Product Structure
4.3.3 Production, Studying and Research are Seriously Disjointed
4.3.4 Development Countermeasures
5. Import and Export of Coal Tar in China5.1 Import and Export Characteristics 5.2 Import5.3 Export
6. Effect of Competition Landscape on Investment in China, 2012
6.1 Competition Landscape of China's Coal Tar Industry
6.1.1 Industry Competition
6.1.2 Project Progress of Main Enterprises
6.2 Competition Forecast of China's Coal Tar Industry
7. Domestic Key Enterprises in Coal Tar Industry7.1 Shanxi Coking Group Co., Ltd.7.1.1 Company Profile7.1.2 Business Performance7.1.3 Company Competitiveness7.1.4 Development Strategy7.2 Hongte Chemical 7.2.1 Company Profile7.2.2 Business Performance7.2.3 Company Competitiveness7.2.4 Development Strategy7.3 Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Company, Ltd.7.3.1 Company Profile7.3.2 Business Performance7.3.3 Company Competitiveness7.3.4 Development Strategy7.4 Baoshun CHEM 7.4.1 Company Profile7.4.2 Business Performance7.4.3 Company Competitiveness 7.4.4 Development Strategy7.5 JFE Zhenxing Shandong Chemical Co., LTD.7.5.1 Company Profile7.5.2 Business Performance7.5.3 Company Competitiveness 7.5.4 Development Strategy
8. Investment Analysis of Coal Tar Industry, 2013-2017
8.1 Investment Environment
8.2 Investment Risk
8.2.1 Market Risk
8.2.2 Industry Chain Risk
8.2.3 Policy Risk
8.3 Investment Proposals
9. Investment Opportunity and Risk of Coal Tar Industry9.1 Investment Opportunity of Coal Tar Industry in China9.1.1 Investment Opportunity9.1.2 Feasibility Research9.2 Development Direction of Further Processing 9.2.1 Preparation of New Materials9.2.2 Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals, Dyes Intermediates9.2.3 Application of Asphalt
Companies Mentioned Shanxi Coking Group Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Baosteel Chemical Company, Ltd.
JFE Zhenxing Shandong Chemical Co., LTD.
To order this report:: Research on China's Coal Tar Industry, 2013-2017
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
More by this Source
India Liquid Applied Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
May 16, 2013, 07:26 ET
Trade E-Book Publishing 2013
May 16, 2013, 07:23 ET
Competitor Analysis: Therapeutic Proteins - Biosimilars, Biobetters & Biosuperiors
May 16, 2013, 07:21 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.