Research Reveals Over 75 Percent of Marketing and Website Professionals See Content Creation as Top Priority Ektron Research Shows Marketing Leaders' Greatest Digital Priorities Are Content Creation, Landing Pages/CTAs and Organic Search
NASHUA, N.H., Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 75% of global marketing leaders surveyed say content creation is their top priority for 2014, according to research by Ektron, a leading provider of content management and web experience management software.
The research, in infographic format, "Digital Trends in 2014," identifies key trends and priorities for marketers, IT professionals, developers, and content authors based on a survey of over 400 global marketing, website and digital agency professionals.
"The results of the survey clearly demonstrate that today's marketing and website professionals must constantly calibrate their investments to optimize outcomes. This is especially true for resource-intensive undertakings such as product launches, site rebranding and redesign, and integrated campaign management," said Bill Rogers, Founder and CEO of Ektron. "Our unique ability to convert digital interactions into transformational outcomes for our clients stems from our personalized approach. We empower marketing professionals to dynamically engage potential customers with high value content. And our multichannel philosophy ensures that our clients deliver consistent user experiences across devices. At root, this is about driving brand consistency and higher conversion rates over traditional approaches. We do this every day for many of the world's leading brands."
- 76% of website and marketing professionals say their team's top priorities include a greater focus on content creation
- 58% say that landing page and CTA creation is their second greatest priority
- Over 50% noted that organic search – "getting found" by their target audience – was an equally top priority
- 70% have implemented a Social Media strategy
- 61% are using, or plan to use, responsive mobile design to implement their mobile strategy
- For the full survey result and to download the infographic, please visit Digital Trends in 2014: Survey Results Infographic
- Learn more about Ektron's solutions to increase qualified leads and boost visitor engagement at ektron.com.
Ektron provides digital marketing solutions that drive transformational outcomes and deliver rapid ROI. Ektron's Marketer-Centric approach allows marketing professionals to instantly seize every digital opportunity. Ektron is headquartered in the greater Boston area with offices in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Ektron customers are leaders in education, financial services, hospitality, healthcare, media and entertainment, manufacturing, non-profit, public sector, and technology.
For more information visit www.ektron.com.