ALBANY, New York, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database: The Global Military Satellites Market 2012-2022
ResearchMoz announces that it has published a new study, The Global Military Satellites Market 2012-2022
This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the global military satellite industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures, Visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-global-military-satellites-market-2012-2022-report.html
Why was the report written?
The Global Military Satellite Market 2012-2022 offers the reader detailed analysis of the global military satellite market over the next ten years, alongside potential market opportunities to enter the industry, using detailed market size forecasts.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The demand for military satellites is anticipated to be driven by the need for enhanced communication capabilities and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) requirements for armed forces across the world. The market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Global Military Satellite Market 2012-2022 provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2012 to 2022, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the market for military satellites during 2012-2022, including the factors that influence why countries are investing or cutting defense expenditure. It provides detailed expectations of growth rates and projected total expenditure.
- Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Israel Aerospace Industries, Telespazio, QinetiQ, Thales, Raytheon, Astrium, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, ISS-Reshetnev, Lockheed Martin, Intelsat General Corporation, ITT Exelis, Harris Corporation
- With the increasing usage of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) equipment in the military sector lately, the bandwidths of military satellites are being increased through hosted payloads from commercial satellite providers. Hosted payloads are components attached to commercial satellites, which are designed to function independently of the host satellites, while at the same time sharing its resources. These enhancements can be used for numerous applications of satellites mainly including military communication and ISR.
Key Market Issues
- The current situation of defense budget cuts across most of the countries is expected to persist during the forecast period. In this scenario, the defense departments around the world are exploring and inviting new alternatives for reducing their costs. Apart from pushing back their project timelines, utilization of COTS equipment is a potential choice for the government. Thus, the military satellite industry is gradually undergoing a transition towards selecting commercial providers against defense suppliers for its programs.
- The North American and European regions account for an estimated 80% of global defense spending. These countries were, however, among the hardest hit by the global financial crisis. This has led to austerity measures being introduced by national governments, which in turn have resulted in reduced defense budgets and the cancellation and indefinite delay of various military satellite programs. The countries such as the US, France, Germany among others, which contribute significantly to the global military satellites market, are experiencing substantial defense budget cuts. This is forcing the defense departments of these countries to realign their spending strategies on satellites.
- The industry is rapidly adopting strategies such as Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) and Private Finance Initiatives (PFIs) owing to the huge capital requirements and post deployment assistance required for these projects. Moreover, governments are increasingly adopting the capacity leasing approach on privately owned satellites, rather than deploying own systems.
- In the current scenario of defense budget cuts in many countries around the world, Private Financing Initiative (PFI) is gaining significant importance, through which the satellite project will be built and owned by a private company. In return, the governments agree on guaranteed contracts for the satellite services throughout the satellites' lifetime.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Military Satellites Market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the Military Satellites Market.
"The Global Military Satellites Market 2012-2022 - Country Analysis: Market Profile" provides details of the key markets in each region, offering an analysis of the top segments of Military Satellites Market, expected to be in demand. It also investigates the top three expected Military Satellites Market programs, in terms of demand in the key markets in each region.
This report shows the leading Military Satellites Market segments in various regions across the world. Details of top companies active across the global Military Satellites Market are provided, together with market size and forecast 2012-2022 for the main players across those areas.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape of the Military Satellites Market. It provides an overview of key Military Satellites Market companies catering to the Military Satellites Market sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
This report provides readers with a comprehensive analysis of the Military Satellites Market through 2012-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Military Satellites Market. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
The global military satellite market valued US$11.8 billion in 2012, and will increase at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period, to reach US$17.3 billion by 2022. The market consists of three categories: communications, ISR and navigation. The communications segment is expected to account for 52.8% of the global military satellite market, followed by the ISR segment with a share of 28.4%, and navigation with the remaining 18.8%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the top Military Satellites Market programs pursued by nations across the forecast period 2012-2022.
This report discusses the various programmes conducted by key players in the market, by dividing them into the main types of Military Satellites Market. The report offers detailed information regarding quantity procured, country supplying the equipment, delivery period and total contract value.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948