ResearchMoz: Offshore Centres : 2012 Private Banking Handbook - Market Research Report
ALBANY, New Yrok, October 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Offshore Centres : 2012 Private Banking Handbook
This report reviews major offshore financial centers and assesses each of their wealth management capabilities. "Wealth management" is defined as the provision of banking services to wealthy individuals and their families. It generally involves the management of trusts, inheritance and the allocation of client funds.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/offshore-centres--2012-private-banking-handbook-report.html
The report features:
- Offshore centers ranked by wealth management AuM
- Detailed profiles on 18 offshore wealth management centers
- Leading private banks, family offices and wealth managers in each offshore centre and country wise regulations
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management sector in each centre
- Selected city wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Case Studies on Chinese offshore wealth, UK non-dom wealth and the global clientele model
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The global private banking industry has AuM of US$19.3 trillion. Offshore centers account for 42% or US$8.3 trillion on this total.
- Switzerland is the largest worldwide player with AuM of US$2.8 trillion. The bulk (over 80%) of funds held in Switzerland are held for foreign clients.
- Singapore is the fastest growing wealth center in the world with AuM of US$550 billion at the end of 2011 compared to US$50 billion in 2000.
- WealthInsight expects Singapore to overtake Switzerland by 2020 to become the largest global offshore wealth center by AuM. This will be fuelled by a movement of funds away from Switzerland, Luxemburg and the Caribbean and towards Singapore. Furthermore, high growth in HNWIs in APAC countries such as China, India and Indonesia, which are among the largest investors in Singapore, will further boost AuM.
- China's private banking AuM accounts for only 1% of total Chinese HNWI wealth in 2011, which is well below the worldwide average of 29% (worldwide private banking AuM stood at US$19.3 trillion at the end of 2011 compared to worldwide HNWI wealth of US$66 trillion).
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948