ALBANY, New York, October 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Global Wood-Based Panels Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global wood-based panels market, including:
- The regional and global wood-based panels markets growth prospects by category
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North American, Latin American, European markets separately with country level data
- Critical insight into the impact of the market through comparative analysis of country level data
- Company profiles of key companies operating in the wood-based panels industry
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-wood-based-panels-market-opportunity-and-environment-analyses-and-forecasts-to-2016-report.html
The global wood-based panel market valued over US$80 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market accounted for a 40.6% share and was the largest wood-based panel regional market. It was followed by the European and North American markets, both of which managed to retain their respective positions as the second- and third-largest markets despite the impact of the global financial crisis. Moreover, continuing market uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US is expected to reduce the market share of both markets over the forecast period, with the Asia-Pacific market expected to gain at their expense due to rapidly increasing demand from continually expanding economies such as China and India. Overall, Timetric expects the share of the European wood-based panel market to fall from 33.6% in 2011 to 28.6% in 2016, and projects that the share of the North American market will fall from 18.1% in 2011 to 14.6% in 2016.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the wood-based panels market globally:
- Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the wood-based panels market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America
- Values are provided for plywood, medium density fibreboard (MDF), particle board, oriented strand board (OSB), veneered panels and other fibreboard
- Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries)
- Analysis of key events and factors driving wood-based panels markets globally
- Profiles of key companies operating in the wood-based panels industry
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
- The global wood-based panel market valued over US$80 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market accounted for a 40.6% share and was the largest wood-based panel regional market.
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is expected to record the fastest growth and outpace global market growth.
- The Asia-Pacific wood-based panels market is expected to grow faster and account for a larger market share than other regional markets by 2016.
- There will be a growing trend of forest plantation to increase sustainability of the global wood-based panel industry.
- Technology and regulations are expected to play a vital role in ensuring environmental conservation and making wood-based panels a sustainable product.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948