BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sleep Easily, LLC, (http://sleepeasily.com) today announced its new product offering, the Sleep Easily® Method to to provide an easy and effective non-medication method to help people resolve their insomnia and enjoy all the benefits that good sleep brings to daily life. The method combines audio recordings, a guidebook and specialized tools to help user sleep.
The Sleep Easily Method includes:
- Four sleep recordings and three supplemental recordings – Considered the most effective in sleep medicine, these recordings are downloadable to your smartphone or mp3 player, and include both a male and female voice version and also soothing sounds without voiceovers.
- Padded pillow speaker - Listen without earphones or disturbing a bedmate.
- Specialized earplugs - Make it easy to hear your Inner Sleep Breath.
- Sleep Easily Introduction Booklet – Quick to read, this presents the foundation of the method.
- SleepGuide Book - 300-page comprehensive sleep guide book – everything you want to know about sleep in language anyone can understand.
- Summary cards – Recapping the basic steps making them easy to make part of your routine.
- Stickers – Visual cues for daytime stress reduction.
Sleep Easily retails for $69, including free shipping and a 60 day money back guarantee.
"A National Sleep Foundation poll estimates that 35 percent of American adults experience at least one symptom of insomnia every night or almost every night," said Dr. Richard Shane, Founder of Sleep Easily. "Lack of sleep is a pervasive problem worldwide. The data shows that we can help a majority of them."
"Sleep Easily is one of the best I have come across," said Christine Hibbard, Ph.D., co-author, The Family Patient Physician Guide, "it is state of the art and an extraordinary gift to an American society that does not sleep well."
The Sleep Easily Method is available on the company's website. For more information on the Sleep Easily Method, visit http://sleepeasily.com.
About Sleep Easily
Sleep Easily provides a medication-free sleep solution to people with difficulty sleeping to help them sleep well and perform better during the day. The Sleep Easily method was developed by Richard Shane, Ph.D. For over 25 years, Dr. Shane has helped more than 2,000 insomnia patients sleep better. In an independent study with Sleep Easily used by police, firefighters, commercial airline pilots and the general public, 81.6 percent of participants reported improved sleep. Sleep Easily LLC is based in Boulder, Colorado. To learn more, visit http://sleepeasily.com.
Director of Marketing
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/resolve-insomnia-with-the-sleep-easily-method-300214281.html
SOURCE Sleep Easily