LAS VEGAS, June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether their travels take them to the Forbes Five-Star rated Ocean House in Rhode Island, Relais and Chateaux's Hotel Le Toiny in St Barths, or the newest art-meets-music-and-luxury hospitality experience at Questo Groupo's Hotel El Ganzo in Los Cabos, guests' experiences will be enhanced by SmartTouch(SM) from Incentient. These exceptional properties, along with many others around the world, have selected SmartTouch as their interactive, in-room guest interface delivered via Apple iPads™.
Auberge Resorts has set a new standard in the luxury hospitality space by rolling out Incentient SmartTouch in their properties from coast to coast. Auberge has already installed SmartTouch at the Palmetto Bluff resort in South Carolina, the Jerome Hotel in Aspen, Calistoga Ranch in California and Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas; the company plans to continue its deployment in its other resorts.
"While we have experienced success at many select properties throughout the world, we are now installing systems for entire brands, which is a big accelerator to our growth story. Auberge Resorts is a great example of an enterprise client who wants to deliver a consistent brand experience for their guests, while still offering a bespoke environment at each property," says Patrick J. Martucci, chairman, CEO and co-founder of Incentient. "SmartTouch software has delivered proven results for both independent, as well as enterprise, hoteliers."
Already the industry leader in providing its touch-screen SmartCellar(SM) wine lists at the world's best restaurants, Incentient's guestroom system is emerging as the top choice among elite hotels. SmartTouch allows hotels to offer their guests a richer hospitality experience utilizing 100 percent wireless, touch-screen technology. With SmartTouch, guests can easily access any number of hospitality services including the direct ordering of room service, booking spa treatments, requesting bell service and accessing entire concierge offerings, without picking up a phone or leaving their room. Available in over 150 languages, SmartTouch helps connect a global luxury travel community, while providing a better connection between the resort and their guests.
Guest benefits provided by SmartTouch include:
- Enhanced privacy, control and convenience when accessing guestroom services.
- Direct access to all hotel information via easy-to-use touch screens.
- Puts room service, concierge, valet, housekeeping, bellman and all pertinent guest services at user's fingertips.
Hotels implementing SmartTouch experience the following benefits:
- A green alternative, updated in real-time, saving recurring production costs and paper waste.
- Technology that's available in 150 languages.
- Robust data mining capabilities provide detailed feedback on what guests are buying and what information generates the most responses.
- Vibrant marketing opportunities and subtle product placement, resulting in immediate conversion of marketing dollars.
- Each venue's system is fully customized to reflect its brand identity; no two SmartTouch products look the same.
- Guests remain in the embrace of the hotel brand at all times and are never handed off to a third party provider.
Incentient provides services for hospitality venues including restaurants, hotels and resorts and sport and entertainment arenas. By creating and maintaining unique hardware and software solutions, Incentient exclusively unites clients with their customers by adding value to the supply chain experience. In addition to SmartCellar(SM), Incentient developed the SmartTouch(SM) system – a touch-screen flat panel featuring proprietary software encouraging guests to control their hospitality experience from within the security of their rooms (this includes, but is not limited to room service, valet, housekeeping, concierge and spa, among others). Incentient's patent-pending solutions are currently being marketed around the world, with technology currently installed in 17 countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, United Kingdom, Australia and the United Arab Emirates. For more information about additional locations currently utilizing Incentient products, go to www.Incentient.com, www.Facebook.com/Incentient or www.Twitter.com/Incentient.