LONDON, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2020 report provides an overview of the disease, epidemiology and global market trends for the seven major markets ie: United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and middle east countries (Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Tunisia, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon and Qatar). According to DelveInsight, the market for preventive therapies to treat RSV Infections will experience modest annual growth over the 2010-2020 forecast period, as market size increase from $148.9 million to 777.49 million in European five countries.
Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a virus that causes infections of the lungs and respiratory tract. It's so common that most children have been infected with the virus by age 2.RSV can cause upper respiratory infections (such as cold, fever and otitis media) and lower respiratory tract infections (such as pneumonia, bronchiolitis, tracheobronchitis). RSV also affects adults and can also become serious in older adult with heart and lung diseases, or anyone with a very weak immune system (immune compromised).
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Identifying patient populations in the global Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- To understand the future market competition in the global Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections therapeutics market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
Scope of the Report:
- Report covers the disease overview including etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details followed by drug sales till 2018.
- The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5, Middle Eastern Countries and rest of the word from 2010-2020.
- It also provides Market size of Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) for United States, EU5, Middle Eastern Countries from 2010 and forecasted Market size to 2020
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3839483/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/respiratory-syncytial-virus-infections--market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast-2020-300282716.html