ResponseTek Delivers Customer Experience Insights Directly to Mobile Devices ResponseTek Mobile Provides Anywhere, Anytime Access to Comprehensive Dashboards, KPIs and Survey Results to Empower Employees with Customer Feedback
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ResponseTek, the leader in enterprise Customer Experience Management (CEM) software solutions, today announced the upcoming availability of its mobile app, ResponseTek Mobile, bringing a comprehensive CEM solution to mobile devices. Now any user - from frontline employees to executives - can utilize ResponseTek's Listening Platform™ wherever they are, accessing live survey results and key performance indicators (KPIs) that immediately incorporate customer feedback.
- Customer Feed: Similar to the social feeds commonly available – including news, sports and Twitter - users are sent notifications of completed customer surveys as feedback is received. The Customer Feed allows for easy check-ins from any location and provides front-line management with instant coaching opportunities.
- Smart Boxes: The customizable dashboard provides valuable up to the minute KPIs at a glance, offering trend reports and personalized results. Smart Boxes can also be filtered to show specific timeframes and collection points.
- Pulse Monitor: Detailed survey responses are visible in one location, allowing users to drill deeper into customer interactions and history.
- App Availability: ResponseTek Mobile will be available as a free app in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. For other mobile platforms, the mobile site will be available.
- Syed Hasan, president and CEO of ResponseTek, said: "Front line employees in retail businesses typically don't have access to computers and therefore they don't have timely access to the information they need to deliver a better experience. ResponseTek Mobile addresses this hardware problem by making every employee's phone the reporting device they need to access personalized customer feedback content that is important to them. ResponseTek Mobile now allows the voice of the customer to be heard in real time by dozens of employees in a retail location rather than today's model where only a handful of managers may have access to the information."
For more information, visit www.responsetek.com/mobile
ResponseTek is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions. World market leaders in finance, telecommunications and retail – including 14 of the world's top telcos, and Bloomberg's top ranked bank – trust ResponseTek to drive millions of customer interactions every week. The ResponseTek Listening Platform™ eliminates silos of information by integrating customer experience data and reporting throughout the entire organization to improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and operates in over 30 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Additional information is available at: www.responsetek.com