RetailNext to Demo Mobile, Video, POS and Other Innovations for In-Store Analytics Platform at NRF Big Show
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailNext, the in-store analytics leader, today announced that the company will be exhibiting at the NRF Annual Convention & EXPO and demonstrating innovations in analytics for mobile, video, demographics, and POS systems using the power of Applied Big Data for brick-and-mortar retailers.
WHO: RetailNext invites retailers, press, and analysts to schedule a demo by contacting
Tim Callan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: During EXPO hours on Monday, January 14th and Tuesday, January 15th
WHERE: RetailNext Booth #2425 (Level 3) at "NRF Big Show" to be held next week at the
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City
WHAT: RetailNext will provide previews of some of the cutting-edge capabilities to be
featured in the next release of the RetailNext in-store analytics platform,
scheduled for Q1 2013.
- Multi-Camera Heat Maps – Patent-pending ability to combine data from multiple camera views into a single, storewide traffic heat map.
- Male/Female Demographic Detection – Reports on the makeup of shoppers in any given store location based on highly accurate gender recognition.
- Advanced Wi-Fi-Based Analytics – Provides additional insights by measuring the behavior of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones and tablets in and around the store's environs.
- Employee Traffic Exclusion – The industry-first exclusion of employees from video traffic counts based on assigned Wi-Fi tracking tags.
- Improved Video Browser – With no plug-in required, this cross-platform web-based video browser includes enhanced features such as easier search and export and a configurable multi-screen view mode, complete with multi-screen export.
- Multi-Currency Support – Multi-national chains can leverage currency conversion for immediate and accurate reporting across all territories.
- Enhanced Point-of-Sale Exception Reporting – Includes one-click exception reporting, automatically calculated transaction statistics, and POS data export containing video for selected events.
- Integration with Select Legacy DVR Systems – Leverages retailers' investment by enabling full analytics capabilities, a full-featured web-based interface, and mobile tablet viewing for existing DVR systems.
RetailNext is the leader in Applied Big Data for brick-and-mortar retail, delivering real-time analytics that enable retailers and manufacturers to monitor, collect, analyze, and visualize in-store data. The patent-pending solution uses best-in-class video analytics, Wi-Fi detection, on-shelf sensors and data from point-of-sale systems and other sources to automatically inform retailers about how people engage with their stores. The highly scalable RetailNext platform easily integrates with promotional calendars, staffing systems, and even weather services to analyze how internal and external factors impact customer shopping patterns – providing store operations executives with the ability to identify opportunities for growth, execute changes, and measure success.
Headquartered in San Jose, CA, RetailNext is a growing global brand operating in more than 20 countries. For more information, call +1-888-609-5877.