HOUSTON, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Just a simple message this week, in a market where time and expenditure are meticulously scrutinized, we often get asked what is in it for companies that participate in the Awards. The submission deadline for Texas awards is now just 3 weeks away and entries are already flying in, if you require any assistance with your organization's submission, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
To put the opportunity into perspective here is what Finalist receive…
- Announced as Finalist by ourselves and our 40+ media and association partners, you will also go out in PR Newswire to several hundred publications and websites. (See last week's PR Newswire pick up here)
- Unlimited delegate places to the Industry Summit during the day.
- Minimum 2 Gala Dinner Passes – canapés and 3-course dinner (including top brand drinks all night and 5 star sit down dinner). Costs can be found here
- Provided with a Finalists Information Point at the Champagne Reception, this includes your company profile and comments from the judges, you can take this home after the event for your office reception.
- Acknowledged during the Awards presentation.
- Incorporation into the Oil & Gas Awards Yearbook (distributed in the weeks after the Dinner), each finalist company is profiled with their judges' comments against each category. See last years 2015 Gulf Coast Winners' Yearbook
- Provides a great platform to network, entertain clients and reward staff for their hard work.
- Provided with a finalist logo and press release to use in your marketing and news.