These dealerships will partner with the following REV brands in select territories:
- ARV, a trusted dealer of AEV since 2003 with service in southern Illinois, Missouri and Kansas, will now be an AEV dealer for all of Illinois. Also adding to AEV's dealer network, PSS will represent Arizona, Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- Alexis and FESCO will partner with McCoy Miller to provide sales and service to select territories; Alexis Fire Equipment will serve the state of Illinois, while FESCO will cover Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina and the District of Columbia.
- Last but not least, joining Wheeled Coach's family of dealers, Siddons-Martin Emergency Group will cover Louisiana, Texas and New Mexico.
"We're focused on providing a world-class customer experience," said Tim Sullivan, REV President and CEO. "It's our mission to match each and every customer with the right product, and afterward, we want to provide a level of service that sets the bar, no matter the industry. We build 'Vehicles for life,' so we need customers for life, and this growing dealer network is vital to that mission."
REV Group is extremely selective in growing its partnerships, aligning only with dealerships that are committed to both sales and service. ARV, PSS, FESCO, Alexis Fire Equipment and Siddons-Martin Emergency Group all fit the bill:
- With 35 years in the industry, ARV is the leading AEV dealer in the Midwest. As AEV's second largest dealership in the nation, REV looks to this knowledgeable dealership for its sales and service in the emergency industry. ARV has a full-service facility, as well as a mobile service unit, ready to answer customer needs, including P.M.s, HVAC and suspension service. ARV also offers custom industry-grade 3M reflective ambulance graphics. For information on ARV, visit arvambulance.com.
- PSS, one of the largest emergency vehicle and equipment companies in the Intermountain West, brings more than 35 years of industry experience to the REV mix. PSS maintains two service centers, one located in Utah and the other in Arizona, and both equipped to handle body, hardware, electronics and remount services, as well as paint and graphics. PSS also handles accident repair, and it has an on-call mobile service. FESCO also carries Horton, another REV ambulance brand. For information on PSS, visit pro-sales.com.
- Founded in 1953, FESCO is a third-generation family business with a team of
10 full-time sales people and 16 in-facility service personnel. FESCO provides customized programs for maintenance and service around each customer's unique needs, and the dealership maintains a driving staff and courtesy fleet of loaner vehicles for the pickup and delivery of units. FESCO also carries Horton in the mid-Atlantic region. For information on FESCO, visit fescosales.com.
- Alexis Fire Equipment, founded in 1947, has grown from a small fabrication shop of emergency vehicles to a full-service fire and emergency dealership that spans more than 55,000 sq. ft. Family owned, the Alexis family prides itself on working side-by-side with each customer to construct an emergency vehicle that fits department needs. The Alexis service center spans 14,000 sq. ft. and offers EVT/ASE certified technical service, as well as 24-hour emergency service. For information on Alexis Fire Equipment, visit www.alexisfire.com.
- Siddons-Martin Emergency Group is a preeminent leader in emergency vehicle sales, parts and service. With 11 regional service centers in three states, plus 35 field service trucks and EVT/ASE certified technicians, Siddons-Martin brings tremendous value to the REV customer relationship. Siddons-Martin also sells Road Rescue, another REV ambulance brand, and will offer a variety of financing solutions through its partnership with REV Financial Services. For information about Siddons-Martin, visit siddons-martin.com.
"We're excited about these partnerships," Sullivan said. "We've handpicked only the best, and these five dealerships are definitely leaders in the ambulance industry."
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group, Inc., is a +2 billion manufacturer of industry-leading motor vehicle brands. Products include ambulances, fire trucks, shuttle buses, transit buses, yard trucks, street sweepers, luxury motorhomes and wheelchair accessible vehicles. REV owns 26 brands, employs more than 6,000 people in 16 different manufacturing facilities in the U.S., and produces more than 20,000 specialty vehicles annually. REV Group recently moved its corporate headquarters from Orlando, Fla., to Milwaukee, Wisc. For more information, about REV, visit revgroup.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Gabriela Otto, REV Group, Inc.
E Gabriela.Otto@revgroup.com T 786-279-7023
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160603/375403LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rev-ambulance-group-grows-sales-service-network-300295738.html
SOURCE REV Group, Inc.