DUBLIN, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlw4cf/infineon_rrn7745p) has announced the addition of the "Infineon RRN7745P & RTN7735P eWLB Fan-Out Package - 77GHz Radar Dies - Reverse Costing Analysis" report to their offering.
The new MRR1Plus 77GHz automotive radar from Bosch integrates receiver and transmitter components from Infineon. These components use the latest SiGe:C HBT technology from Infineon and an effective eWLB / Fan-Out package.
The two RF dies are packaged in the last version of the eWLB, the Fan-Out Wafer level Package developed and manufactured by Infineon. This package has no wire bonding to reduce the inductance and a specific design to increase the heat management using solder balls close to the power RF transistors.
The eWLB package is robust enough to be installed in front automotive module only protected by a plastic lid without underfill. Only a specific pad structure in gold is added on the die.
The RF transistors are the newest generation SiGe:C HBT dies from Infineon. The circuits use advanced insulation structure and modern copper metal layers.
The report includes a complete physical analysis of the packaging process, with details on all technical choices regarding process, equipment and materials. The SiGe HBT are equally analyzed.
The report also features a short comparison with the first eWLB process in order to understand the evolution of technology choices.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Reverse Costing Methodology
2. Company Profile - Infineon
3. Physical Analysis
- Synthesis of the Physical Analysis
- Physical Analysis Methodology
- Bosch MRR1Plus Radar
- Module Views, Dimensions & Pin Out
- Module Opening
- RF PCB Board
- Fan-Out Wafer Level Package
- RRN7745P Package
- RTN7735P Package
- Die Bond
- eWLB Cross-Section
- Redistribution Layer
- Comparison eWLB
- RRN7745P Die
- View, Dimensions & Marking
- Area Overview
- RTN7735P Die
- Die Cross-Section
- Bipolar Cross-Section
- SiGe:C HBT Cross-Section
- Metal layer Cross-Section
4. Manufacturing Process Flow - Global Overview - SiGe die Process Flows - SiGe die Wafer Fabrication Unit - eWLB Process Flows - eWLB Wafer Fabrication Unit
5. Cost Analysis
- Main steps of economic analysis
- Yields Hypotheses
- SiGe Wafer Front-End Cost
- SiGe die Front-End Cost
- eWLB Wafer Front-End Cost
- Component Cost
6. Estimated Price Analysis - Manufacturer Financial Ratios - RRN7745P Estimated Selling Price
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlw4cf/infineon_rrn7745p
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets