Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: RVLT) ("Revolution Lighting"), a leading provider of advanced LED lighting solutions, today announced that the April 7, 2016 presentation from Robert V. LaPenta, Chairman, CEO and President, and James DePalma, CFO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Revolution Lighting's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Established a national distribution agreement with Rexel Holdings USA, offering our LED product to its industrial, residential and commercial customers throughout its U.S. stores and online.
- Established a distribution agreement with Fastenal to offer our LED products to its network of industrial and construction customers, including its U.S. stores and online.
- Introduced our industry leading T5 LED Uni-Fit replacement tubes, delivering market leading light output (123 lumens per watt) at only 13 watts per tube. T5's represent 12% of the entire U.S. retrofit market.
- Retained the services of the prestigious Cohen Group, headed by former Secretary of Defense, William S. Cohen, to pursue Navy and other domestic and international government opportunities.
- Acquired Energy Source, LLC, a provider of turnkey energy savings solutions within the commercial, industrial, hospitality, retail, education and municipal sectors.
- Announced availability of next generation lighting control technology for municipal and campus lighting systems
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc.
Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. is a leader in the design, manufacture, marketing, and sale of LED lighting solutions focusing on the industrial, commercial and government markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Through advanced technology and aggressive new product development, Revolution Lighting has created an innovative, multi-brand, lighting company that offers a comprehensive advanced product platform. The company goes to market through its Seesmart brand, which designs, engineers and manufactures an extensive line of high-quality interior and exterior LED lamps and fixtures; Lighting Integration Technologies Inc., which sells and installs Seesmart products; Lumificient, which supplies LED illumination for the signage industry; Relume Technologies, a leading manufacturer of outdoor LED products; Sentinel, a revolutionary, patented and licensed monitoring and smart grid control system for outdoor lighting applications; and Energy Source, a full service turnkey solutions provider and installer of LED technology. Revolution Lighting Technologies markets and distributes its products through a network of independent sales representatives and distributors, as well as through energy savings companies and national accounts. Revolution Lighting Technologies trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker RVLT. For additional information, please visit www.rvlti.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PR Newswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/revolution-lighting-technologies-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-300249094.html
SOURCE Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc.