NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Since entering the men's Athleisure category two years ago, Rhone, the premier men's active and lifestyle brand, has received an overwhelmingly positive response to their premium products designed by and made specifically for men. As a company founded on the ideals of pushing boundaries and striving to be exceptional, it is no surprise that in its first two years Rhone has achieved 344% growth, 50% product line increase and 350%+ more traffic to the newly designed website, www.Rhone.com.
Rhone has built a reputation as an industry leader in menswear, the fastest growing category of online sales, and proven that Athleisure is not a trend but an everyday staple in the active man's wardrobe. Milestones include:
- Growing their retail footprint to more than 100 doors through new relationships with Bloomingdale's, Equinox, Nordstrom and over 30 additional gyms and specialty stores
- Recently closing a $5M Series A financing with influential investors that include Steve Bornstein, former president, CEO and executive vice president of Media for the NFL Network and Former Chairman, President and CEO of ESPN; David Stern, NBA Commissioner Emeritus; Ryen Russillo, host of ESPN Radio's Russillo & Kanell; Shane Battier, former NBA player and captain of Duke University's 2001 NCAA championship team; and M3 Ventures, a newly formed investment fund managed by former CAA executive Martin Dolfi
- Opening their first brick and mortar Holiday pop-up shop in New York City's SoHo neighborhood which will remain open through January 15, 2016
- Expanding the Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping tradition into a three month program with the 12 Weeks of Rhone campaign offering consumers highly incentivized deals from discounts and promotions to limited edition product
- Launching the inaugural Rowvember Challenge and Partnering with the Testicular Cancer Foundation to Give a Pair to Save a Pair in an effort to raise awareness and funds for research
"Rhone was built on a desire to fill what we saw as a large gap in the men's active wear category," said Nate Checketts, co-founder & CEO, Rhone. "From inception we have strived to offer unparalleled products with a sophisticated aesthetic that also stand up to the test of everyday 'transition' times. We work to combine that with an exceptional customer experience and the response has been incredible from both our customers and retail partners alike," continued Checketts.
Founded in 2013, Rhone is a premium active wear company that produces high-quality attire for men. Created to fill the current void in the menswear market, Rhone speaks directly to how the modern man lives, works and sweats. Rhone blends innovative materials and classic elements of design into products that stand up in the gym and excel during transitional times. This painstaking attention to detail results in superior fit, form and function. Currently, Rhone is sold at select Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Equinox and CorePower Yoga locations as well as on Nordstrom.com. More information can be found at www.Rhone.com.
For more information, please contact: