Ricoh and mindSHIFT to participate at ILTA 2014
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
WHO: Ricoh, a global technology company with services and solutions that help law firms and legal departments capture, transform and manage information more effectively in today's dynamic work environment, and mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc., a Ricoh company and leading provider of managed IT, cloud, data center and professional services.
2014 ILTA Conference attendees will have the opportunity to see how the companies' solutions address the broad spectrum of IT and data workflow challenges of law firms and in-house counsel, leaving them to focus on their core competencies. Ricoh and mindSHIFT each have deep experience in the legal market and their customers include the majority of the Am Law 200 and NLJ 350 firms, boutique firms, as well as the legal departments of many Fortune 1000 companies.
Ricoh representatives at the show include:
- Bob Brock, Vice President, Ricoh Legal and Managed Services
- David Greetham, Vice President eDiscovery Operations
- Todd Mascena, Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing
- Mark Davey, Vice President, Ricoh Legal
- Peter James, Director of Legal Technology
Topics that can be addressed include:
- eDiscovery Services
- Managed Review Services
- Onsite/Offsite Managed Services
- IT Services
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Multi-Function Devices for the Legal Community
- Scanning and Cost Recovery Solutions
mindSHIFT representatives at the show include:
- Mona Abutaleb, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Ed Grubb, Vice President, Legal Services
- Silas McCullough, Vice President, Legal Professional Services
- Jim Alexiou, Managing Director, Legal Services
- Michael Bruckner, Managing Director, Legal Services
- Trent Doucet, Sales Director
- Matthew Fredette, Managing Director, Legal Services
- Ralph Presciutti, Managing Director, Legal Services
Topics that can be addressed include:
- IT Consulting and Professional IT Services
- Cloud Services for Desktops, Servers, Applications and VoIP
- Total IT Management / Managed IT Services
- Virtualization / Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) / Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Data Center Services
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- Microsoft® SharePoint®
- Email and Communications Systems / Microsoft® Exchange
WHAT: Ricoh and mindSHIFT, both ILTA Platinum Sponsors, will demonstrate their legal solutions and services at each of their respective booths (Ricoh Booth #307/309 and mindSHIFT Booth #512/514).
Ricoh will demonstrate its comprehensive portfolio of Digital Imaging Services including: Advanced Imaging and Cost Recovery; Data Forensic and eDiscovery Solutions; Mobile Worker Services; and Universal Print Drivers.
mindSHIFT will be on hand to discuss its entire suite of IT services which includes IT consulting, cloudSHIFT® services encompassing desktop and server virtualization, Total IT Management for Law Firms, mobile device management, disaster recovery and business continuity, Microsoft® SharePoint® development, 24 hour operational support and project-based services.
mindSHIFT representatives will also be speaking at the following conference sessions:
Monday, August 18, 1:00pm, Canal CD
Thursday, August 21, 11:00am, Governor's Ballroom AE
Thursday, August 21, 2:00pm (Part 1); 3:30pm (Part 2), Bayou AB
WHERE: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center; 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN
Ricoh Booth #307/309 and mindSHIFT Booth #512/514
WHEN: August 17-21, 2014
To register for the conference, please visit here. For details on Ricoh's full line of products, services and solutions, please visit http://www.ricoh-usa.com. For details on mindSHIFT's legal IT services, please visit http://www.mindshift.com/Services/Professional-Services/IT-Consulting-for-Law-Firms.aspx.
| About mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc. |
mindSHIFT, a Ricoh company, is one of the largest IT outsourcing and cloud managed services providers, serving small and mid-size businesses for 15 years. At mindSHIFT, we're about keeping your IT systems up and running, providing personal attention and making you more productive. We're big enough to offer the facilities, services and expertise you expect, but small enough to provide the support and attention you demand. Learn more at www.mindSHIFT.com.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2014, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,236 billion yen (approx. 21.7 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/.
© 2014 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
SOURCE Ricoh Americas Corporation