MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- To help organizations identify and address today's major business challenges, Ricoh Americas Corporation is launching its Business Information Solutions Conference series at the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley on December 4.
This Business Information Solutions Conference event is designed to help companies improve their business results by optimizing the flow of business information from its input, through its processing and its output to the right person at the right time in the right form.
"Most organizations are overwhelmed with information today," said Terrie Campbell, Vice President, Strategic Marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation. "They need that information to work for them, not hold them back. This conference is designed to give attendees concrete strategies for seizing that information, putting it to work in solid business information solutions and reaping the results. We've also built in time for attendees to talk to Ricoh executive thought leaders and business information experts."
The conference will offer breakout sessions concentrating on some of the most important information management initiatives organizations are undertaking today, including:
- Optimizing Your Mobile Workforce
- Turning Legacy Data into Usable Intelligence
- Speeding the Flow of Business Critical Mail
- Getting Big Company IT Services for Your Small-to-Medium Business
- Making Your Operations More Effective and Efficient – Using a managed document services (MDS) approach to help improve processes, reduce costs and protect yourself from risks
- Improving the Environmental Sustainability of Your Workflow
- Legal Discovery Track: Powerful Technology and Expertise Provides Your Best Defense
- Healthcare Track: The Healthcare Paperless Maturity Model
- In-house Production Print Services – Critical Trends in Enterprise Environments
- A New Era in Marketing & Technology
- Critical Business Communications are New Business Opportunities Enabled by Automated Document Factory
For more information and to register, visit http://go.ricoh-usa.com/dec4.
About Ricoh's Business Information Solutions
Through extensive analysis and experience, Ricoh has identified the major business challenges enterprises are facing today: globalization, increasing employee mobility, new generational work styles, exploding information volumes, mounting cost pressures and rapid IT infrastructure changes. The company directly addresses these challenges with its Business Information Solutions approach, which brings together technologies, services and expertise that can help to measurably improve business performance.
The Business Information Solutions approach streamlines an organization's entire information workflow by improving:
- Input – capturing valuable information from employees, customers and partners.
- Processing – creating business value from information.
- And Output – distributing the information to the right person at the right time in the right form for productive action.
For details on Ricoh's full line of products, services and solutions, please visit www.ricoh-usa.com.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in more than 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2012, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,903 billion yen (approx. 23 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit
© 2012 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
SOURCE Ricoh Americas Corporation