RidgeCrest Herbals' New Thyroid Thrive Joins Company's List Of Top 10 Bestsellers In Record Time Will Sample at the Natural Products Expo East September 25-28 in Baltimore, Booth #4830
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RidgeCrest Herbals, a creator of eclectic and innovative natural remedies, today announced that its new Thyroid Thrive formula has reached the company's top 10 bestseller list faster than any other product it manufactures. Thyroid Thrive, first announced at Natural Products Expo West last March, is a unique, all-natural herbal and nutritional formula designed to fully support the critical relationship between the thyroid, hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glands, so the thyroid can function properly for better overall health and wellness.
In booth #4830, RidgeCrest Herbals will provide samples and a promotion of Thyroid Thrive to help even more retailers get the product to customers with issues related to the thyroid, the key instrument of the body's endocrine system.
"While not meant to treat or cure thyroid conditions, Thyroid Thrive is designed to enhance thyroid function while supporting the other organs that work with the thyroid, including the hypothalamus, the pituitary, and the adrenals," said Matt Warnock, president, RidgeCrest Herbals. "Supporting the entire system provides much better results than just supporting one or two parts."
J.M. from Indiana is a customer already recognizing the benefits of adding Thyroid Thrive to his daily routine. "In April of 2013, my thyroid numbers and the goal were rather far apart. After a regimen of B-complex, iodine, a good multivitamin, and Thyroid Thrive, within five weeks I had my numbers right on par."
Thyroid Thrive includes:
- Kelp and Bladderwrack, which replenish nutrients and proper iodine stores
- Tyrosine, which helps increase thyroid hormones, as needed
- Ashwaghanda and Myrrh, which work as a team to support the entire intricate glandular system involved with thyroid health. They especially influence the pituitary to release sufficient amounts of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and also work directly on the thyroid. While Ashwaghanda helps the thyroid produce T4, Myrrh helps convert T4 into T3.
- Suma root, an adaptogen that helps the body cope with stressful situations that can compromise the glandular system. It also helps to normalize hormones and support the immune system. Blue Flag, which not only helps to balance thyroid, but also acts as a potent thyroid detoxifier along with burdock and bladderwrack
- Coleus forskolli, which helps to increase the production of thyroid hormones as needed, as well as increase the uptake of iodine. It also helps balance proper weight levels.
- Guggul, which is known for its ability to help keep cholesterol levels within the normal range. It has anti-inflammatory properties, helps calm immune response related to thyroid, and helps regulate thyroid hormone production.
Thyroid Thrive also contains essential vitamins and minerals that help support thyroid function in multiple ways. The ingredients in Thyroid Thrive are further enhanced with AvailaBlend,® a patent-pending formula to enhance digestion and bioavailability.
About RidgeCrest Herbals
RidgeCrest Herbals makes natural remedies for individual health needs, including the top selling ClearLungs, SinusClear, Anxiety Free, Hair ReVive, and more than 20 others. The company's eclectic approach combines natural methods and ingredients from around the world to deliver the most effective results. For details, visit www.ridgecrestherbals.com or call 1-800-242-4649.
SOURCE RidgeCrest Herbals