RIDGEWOOD, N.Y., July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ridgewood Savings Bank's Board of Trustees approved the promotion of Leonard Stekol to President and Chief Operating Officer effective July 1, 2016. Leonard was also elected Trustee to the Board of Ridgewood Savings Bank.
Leonard Stekol has been with the bank for over 23 years and has previously served as Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer as well as Chief Financial Officer prior to that. On his promotion, Leonard Stekol commented, "Ridgewood Savings Bank has always put customers first, and I am pleased to continue this tradition".
The Board approved the following officer promotions:
- Matthew Schettino, Vice President and Marketing Director
- Barbara Giglio, Assistant Vice President and Assistant Risk Officer
- Joyce Groza, Assistant Vice President and Accounting Officer
- Evelyn Faya, Hector Nieves, Frank Guevara, Judy Williams - Assistant Vice President
- Leonardo Genna, Anthonie L. Marshall, Sabrina Urso, Merari Heyman, Shahadoth Kazi, Frederick Shivrattan - Branch Banking Officers
- Danielle Fuschetto, Assistant Risk Officer - ERM
- Douglas Coleman, Information Security Officer
Peter M. Boger, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Ridgewood Savings Bank said, "On behalf of the Board of Trustees, I would like to extend my gratitude to Leonard Stekol for his 23 years of dedicated service. I am confident that Leonard will ensure Ridgewood Savings Bank remains focused on the ideals that the Bank was founded on in 1921, and will continue to implement the forward thinking vision needed for the Bank to remain strong. Additionally, I also recognize the contributions made by all, and appreciate their continued support and dedication to the success of Ridgewood Savings Bank".
About Ridgewood Savings Bank
Founded in 1921, Ridgewood Savings Bank is the largest mutual savings bank in New York State, with over $5 billion in assets. With 34 branches in the New York area, Ridgewood Savings Bank continues to serve its community as it did in 1921, with their continued focus always on their customers.
71-02 Forest Avenue, Ridgewood, NY 11385
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ridgewood-savings-bank-appoints-leonard-stekol-president-300295562.html
SOURCE Ridgewood Savings Bank